• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you think of STMPO?

What do you think about STMPO?

• I think he's an awesome guy and his products are even more awesome!

Votes: 53 60.2%
  • I don't know what his problem is but I love and buy his products.

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • I'd buy his products if the way he presented himself here hadn't left a bad taste in my mouth.

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • I don't care about him or his products

Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As you may have noticed Ross is pretty stressed out and frustrated recently and I'm trying to get an idea of how you guys really feel about him, his products, etc.

Personally I love his products and I think he'd be much better off if he just stayed away from other vendors' threads.

I really don't want to see him stop making NSX parts, do you?

What's the point of this poll? I think Ross is one of the most knowledgable guys there is on the NSX. He is also very fair with his pricing and makes amazingly good products. Why do we have to have guys vote on his personality?

Should we also do this for DAli, SOS, and DF? If something will make Ross leave it will probably be threads like this.

Last edited:
Personally I think he is a colorful guy who speaks his mind, I am not so sure everyone really understands his manner of speaking and yes, while he has had his moments, who hasn't?

His products are a welcome addition to the NSX community as is his wealth of knowledge.

Sometimes you need to look a little harder to see the good in people / things.

I don't care as long as I get what I willingly pay for. It'd be different if I had to deal with the person face to face regularly. I like Ross and STMPO.

I like when a vendor has the guts to call out the bullshit that other vendors dish out to many foolish nsx owners. Especially with the idea that more money MUST mean a better product. Anyone remember the VIS Type R spoiler controversy? lol Or unlabeled NRG carbon shift knobs sold for triple or more?

Last edited:
I love Ross.

I love STMPO.

His ideas and way of thinking are a bit out there, but that leads to innovation.

More than anything, he hurts himself due to a lack of political tact.

He reminds me of myself. :biggrin:

Not quite sure why he is so upset with the new SOS turbo. :confused:

I don't think Ross is a bad guy, I just think he shouldn't go on other Vendors threads trying to bash their products. I never saw another vendor bashing Ross. The last experience I had with Ross he told me he had a carbon fober glove box door cover that was show quality. I was so excited when I saw the bow, but when I saw the part boy was I dissapointed. The part was not show quality, Im used to Ravi's standards so If you are going to tell me a part is show quality it beter be just that. Ross, was a gentleman and refunded me the money after about 2 weeks, due to a supposedly credit card mistake. If you don't mind some blemishes in the parts I would say go with his products. He has some great ideas, but Im used to Ravi's quality so I will wait until Ravi, wraps more parts. Frank

I've had the pleasure of personally meeting Ross. I think he is a great guy and he makes some SUPERIOR products. He has supported our local group substantially. He seems to be an NSX nut, and I can definitely respect that.

If you think about it, every vendor has some draw backs, everyone. Don't get me wrong, I'm a supporter of all, except for Dali.

I love NSX Prime. It's therapy for me. And I love all the vendors that support my passion for a large piece of aluminum! :biggrin:

Regards,

Thread has been approved by Lud so it's back

LOL... Please help us welcome our next guest, Ross Iannarelli...

the-view1.jpg

:biggrin:

Last edited:
I have had the pleasure of speaking to Ross on numerous occasions and everytime we have spoken I have left the incident with a better outlook on him and STMPO.

In truth Ross, I feel, is a very passionate guy that can get carried away. This passion of his has led him to develop some very outstanding parts for the NSX, but having that type of emotion invested can land him in hot water on occasion as well, it is a double edged sword.

I will still support his products and have nothing but good things to say about Ross and STMPO.

Ross has always been helpful to me and I think he makes great products. He's honest and will call out another vendor if needs to be, that makes him even more of a good guy in my eyes. NSXprime really tries to protect thier business by protecting the vendors. This site should be a owner baised site not vendor biast site like it is.
I spent thousands and thousands and had lots of good experiences and some bad
but if I talk about a certain vendor who did not do what they promised I have almost always just not say it anymore, as you either get suspended or you have the bandwagoners who dont buy nothing but want to make friends with other vendors/owners so in return they try to support them by taking thier sides even when they are not right..

Anyway I learned to stay away from the politics on prime and in Life in general. I learned I am not going to change the world or peoples out look, I learned in life they are lot of stupid people who would like to remain stupid so there nothing I can do to help them except let them be...

Last edited:
this site is owner based. Lud is first and foremost an nsx owner,he is not a vender unless you consider the site merchandise,and if thats the case he is a bad businessman because the site is free:wink:

Ross has always been helpful to me and I think he makes great products. He's honest and will call out another vendor if needs to be, that makes him even more of a good guy in my eyes. NSXprime really tries to protect thier business by protecting the vendors. This site should be a owner baised site not vendor biast site like it is.
I spent thousands and thousands and had lots of good experiences and some bad
but if I talk about a certain vendor who did not do what they promised I have almost always just not say it anymore, as you either get suspended or you have the bandwagoners who dont buy nothing but want to make friends with other vendors/owners so in return they try to support them by taking thier sides even when they are not right..

Anyway I learned to stay away from the politics on prime and in Life in general. I learned I am not going to change the world or peoples out look, I learned in life they are lot of stupid people who would like to remain stupid so there nothing I can do to help them except let them be...

I couldn't agree more....

this site is owner based. Lud is first and foremost an nsx owner,he is not a vender unless you consider the site merchandise,and if thats the case he is a bad businessman because the site is free:wink:

yeaaaaah Riiiiggghtt :wink: This is not vendor baised site. :smile:

yeaaaaah Riiiiggghtt :wink: This is not vendor baised site. :smile:

do you mean that certain vendors get preferential treatment in thier posting on prime?

Hey Doc,
I dealt with you before on this same issue. From what I remember, You know how to get me all worked up lol. I have said all i need to say about how I feel.
And I will take the less travled high road and leave this whole issue alone.
You guys have fun with it...

Hey Doc,
I dealt with you before on this same issue. From what I remember, You know how to get me all worked up lol. I have said all i need to say about how I feel.
And I will take the less travled high road and leave this whole issue alone.
You guys have fun with it...

Lol as well...I do not want to get you "worked up":eek: I'm glad to see you have removed some of your "emotion" from your posts.Life is too short to get worked up over a car forum:wink:

LOL... Please help us welcome our next guest, Ross Iannarelli...

:biggrin:

lol. I could've worded my poll better I suppose. My real intent was to see if STMPO was actually losing lots of sales due to the drama here or not. Based on the poll results I'd say that it isn't as bad as I thought. I kinda expected all the haters to come out of the woodwork and vote but that didn't happen.

If I could change one thing about PRIME I'd make people not afraid to say bad things about vendors' products. If someone is making really crappy NSX-R wings or side skirts that don't fit at all, WE ALL WANT TO KNOW so we don't make the same mistake! You see people put parts up for sale before they even install it on their car and you've got to send a PM to find out that the part is actually crap.. so they're passing it on to the next unsuspecting nsx owner?? WTF!?

I'm thankful for all the vendors we have here and that people actually take the time/effort to make parts for our cars, but none of the vendors are perfect.

This is hilarious! I kind of feel a "Save Ferris" vibe. Ross is a great hot blooded Italian freak with a passion for the NSX only equal to his passion for cougars:)

lol. I could've worded my poll better I suppose. My real intent was to see if STMPO was actually losing lots of sales due to the drama here or not. Based on the poll results I'd say that it isn't as bad as I thought. I kinda expected all the haters to come out of the woodwork and vote but that didn't happen.

If I could change one thing about PRIME I'd make people not afraid to say bad things about vendors' products. If someone is making really crappy NSX-R wings or side skirts that don't fit at all, WE ALL WANT TO KNOW so we don't make the same mistake! You see people put parts up for sale before they even install it on their car and you've got to send a PM to find out that the part is actually crap.. so they're passing it on to the next unsuspecting nsx owner?? WTF!?

I'm thankful for all the vendors we have here and that people actually take the time/effort to make parts for our cars, but none of the vendors are perfect.

This has a lot to do with the FS forums being locked out from allowing one to post comments or ask questions.

Exactly and how does that help the buyers:confused: Why was that option changed??

If you've ever looked at other forums with for sale sections they are full of morons bumping each others threads, and people complaining that you're asking too much money for something. It is terrible.

I have talked to Ross for a few hours here and there. Super knowledgeable guy and I only understand about 1/4 of what he says.:biggrin:

+1 for Ross. Ross is a cool dude with a great product. I think this whole SOS/STMPO is kind of like the iPhone 4 Antennagate scandal going on with Apple right now. Yeah, Ross called out some other vendors BS as he got backed in to a corner by several people, and maybe he got a little too defensive, but he reacted naturally.

More importantly, according to the Polls, the number of people that like Ross and his product is WAY higher than that of those that dont.

Back