• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you think of these new JackSports NSX items?

Found these items as I was "trolling" YJA. Not sure if these items are new but I've never seen them before. Just wanted to let people know what else was out there over the pacific. I do give this company props for trying something new. Whether some of these items have any functionality I have no idea.

JC

OK, the only question I have is WHERE DO I BUY THOSE TAIL LIGHTS???

They are pretty cool.

The rest of the products can kiss my a**.

Last edited:
Lol, this just in.. Jacksport signs a 5 year exclusivity agreement with the famous Ricks design to construct the first ever acura mr2....:tongue:

From what I see, the quality of the air intakes looks pretty good. It does remind me of my MR2 years back when those scoops were in style. You may get away with it on a black NSX but they look hidious on that red. The mesh screens make it even worse.

OK, the only question I have is WHERE DO I BUY THOSE TAIL LIGHTS???

They are pretty cool.

The rest of the products can kiss my a**.

I agree. Those tail lights would be a nice up-to-date replacement without updating to the newer oem tail lights. I have seen these aftermarket NSX L.E.D. tail lights on an old Option Racing advertisement off the Import Tuner magazine, but failed to see it listed on their website. If anyone knows how to obtain them, I would be one of possibly many interested in a set :redface:

I actually really like the 02 + hybrid front bumper since we can retain our turn signals.

Holy massive LEDs batman! Seriously? You guys think that looks good? I must be getting old...
attachment.php

Not only does those air scoops look like $hit, but they will also dump water right onto the rear coilpacks. :eek:

Not only does those air scoops look like $hit, but they will also dump water right onto the rear coilpacks. :eek:

Well ya, that keeps them lubed up...:confused:

really? nobody like this front bumper ( minus the fitment )?

attachment.php

I would've sworn erik did something like this but on a silver car and it looks freaking sick.

edit: found it, it was mikec's nsx bumper made by mode4

mc.jpg

01.jpg

Last edited:

I would've sworn erik did something like this but on a silver car and it looks freaking sick.

mc.jpg

01.jpg

Does anyone know if this bumper is still available?...and is the lower portion (where the black lip is normally on OEM) one piece with this bumper or an add on?...I really like this lower lip area...as well as the entire bumper!

spoiler looks like a camaro, and the front bumper looks ok.

in total it makes the whole car look like a 3000gt.....thats not a good thing.

attachment.php

mc.jpg

01.jpg

Mikes' bumper wasn't made by mode4, mode4 bumper was made from mikes'. Everything was custom made for him by a shop in SoCal, MVdesigns I think....

Last edited:
The WHOLE POINT is for the NSX to look "Italian" to look exotic, I don't understand why some people like to take the "Italian" off the car and keep dumping stuff like that ..... oh well ..

Oscar

Back