• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you think of this buy?

I'm thinking of buying a used 2002 NSX from an Acura Dealer w/ 6K miles. The car is certified w/ a 6 yr/100K warranty and is immaculate and I can purchase it for $68,000. Do you feel this is a reasonable buy?

Imola said:
I'm thinking of buying a used 2002 NSX from an Acura Dealer w/ 6K miles. The car is certified w/ a 6 yr/100K warranty and is immaculate and I can purchase it for $68,000. Do you feel this is a reasonable buy?

Other than the question that was raised by another poster (are you keeping the Z8) the obvious question remains, WHAT COLOR??? It'd be great to have you back!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I sold the Z8

AaronR said:
are you keeping the Z8, or selling it for the NSX???

I sold the Z8 and was initially going to buy a newer version of the same car, but in a different color. I have been rethinking this decision and am looking at an NSX again.

I could think of worse colors!!!

Imola said:
I'm too attached to my username to let it go. I'll always keep it in memory of my beloved Imola.;)

I saw an Imola in the flesh again the other day (Poker Rally), and it's a beautiful car, however, the yellow IMHO is also quite attractive. I will admit, I'm just a little prejudiced. I hope we can all make a resounding welcome back if you make the purchase!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Back