• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What does your user name stand for or mean? Part II

smoore.

my name stuart moore. first and last name even though everyone thinks of Hershey's and marsh mellows etc. or some people think i'm trying to say "give me some more" or "i want some more" etc.

Brian2by2 said:
Everyone knows what mine means....I don't want to start a legality debate though so leave it at that.

No, everyone does *not* know what your means. Sure, we can decode it to be "Brian-Two-By-Two" but what does it mean? Oh wait, you don't want to to talk about it.....then why even post a reply to this thread? :rolleyes:

As for mine - my first NSX was black. Remember the Val Kilmer movie "The Saint"? My wife and I were cruising around shortly after I picked the car up with the CD soundtrack for the movie playing in the background. Remember the scene where he is dressed in a black spy outfit stealing the microchip? Car dressed in black, man dressed in black (who calls himself The Saint), theme song playing, there you have it - Saint.

AndyVecsey said:
No, everyone does *not* know what your means. Sure, we can decode it to be "Brian-Two-By-Two" but what does it mean? Oh wait, you don't want to to talk about it.....then why even post a reply to this thread? :rolleyes:
Andy, you must have missed the off-topic post from a short time back. That's where Brian let us know who he is and what he does...2by2.net

No, everyone does *not* know what your means. Sure, we can decode it to be "Brian-Two-By-Two" but what does it mean? Oh wait, you don't want to to talk about it.....then why even post a reply to this thread?

<sigh> i shoulda let it go but read the rest of my post...i was complimenting 0to60b4u on his name.

I used to manage a racing shop in Hawaii about 8 years ago called "HDS Racing". We all ran plates to support the shop and we had hdsr 1, hdsr 2, hdsr 3, ...., up to hdsr 9. My lucky number is 5, so I took hdsr 5. I hope everyone knows where the hdsr came from...And so I use it for pretty much every user id I need to come up with since it is so easy for me to remember and so unique that I don't have to worry about it being taken...

I have been using my user name on many boards and wanted to keep it the same so i would not be having to remember all kinds of different user names. So although i own a nsx i pay homage to my first mid-engined car, my toyota mr2 turbo. My name is Nik (yes spelled without a "c") and the engine code for the mr2 turbo is 3sgte. I put them together and came up with it. Thought about changing to nikc30a but ah well.
nik

to be truthful......i don't really know why i chose my nick....i chose blue cuz my X is blue......knight just sort of fell into place.

NeoNSX said:
I had a guy this week ask me if "neonsx" stood for a Neon SX Turbo!?!??!! :eek:
Hahahaha! Certainly sounds plausible to me, unless it were someone from this forum. :p

D'Ecosse means "From Scotland", which of course I am originally. I had the plate Ecosse when I lived in TX, but it was taken here in CA, so D'Ecosse seemed more original than Ecosse plus a number (Although I also have 0' Ecosse on my 51 Chevy truck)
I even have the apostrophe on my plate courtesy of a permanent marker!!!!

D'Ecosse said:
I even have the apostrophe on my plate courtesy of a permanent marker!!!!
Hehe, very creative D'Ecosse! Hope you don't get in trouble w/the law for that. :eek:

PHOEN$X said:
Hehe, very creative D'Ecosse! Hope you don't get in trouble w/the law for that. :eek:

Actually got pulled over about a month ago for speeding (not intentionally, was on the phone & not paying attention!) - cop was real nice, only gave me a verbal. Didn't mention the plate, lack of front plate or tint on the side windows!
hyper.gif

My user name comes from racing out Hondas since I was 16...I have always been hooked... Civic to Integra to NSX...Just moved right up the H chain.

Oh and I am stuck with a Honda H for the rest of my life too (check avatar) :D

I do a lot of hunting during the season and I compete my 5yr old lab during the off season and his name is Slick.......
f

I like cars... a lot. :)

NeoNSX said:
I had a guy this week ask me if "neonsx" stood for a Neon SX Turbo!?!??!! :eek:

time to change my username??? :rolleyes:

Hey Neo,

To make you feel better -
My cousin's boyfriend thought my old username stand for Asian Sex Girl :(
That's why I changed my username to scNSXgirl.

Back