• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What does your username stand for?

Just curious to see how creative some of us are?

Mine is the chassis code from my old 96 Civic. :p

Brian2by2 said:
Search is your friend...this has been brought up before.

Ahhhh, my son, you learn well from the MASTER :D

Ran is what my family call me. when my nephew was younger he got into a hobby of rhyming gibberish stuff.. he called me tararan...

when i started my email address back in 98 i started using this SN. i pretty much use it wherever hoping that it'l be original and famous one of these days..

tararan said:
Ran is what my family call me. when my nephew was younger he got into a hobby of rhyming gibberish stuff.. he called me tararan...

Better find a new hobby...tararan doesn't rhyme!! ;) j/k

how old's your nephew? sounds like a name a child would come up with...my sisters "noo-noo" and i'm "Bri Bri"

Stockton, California is where I'm from..also eliminated redundant characters..

stocktonsx baby! maybe I'll change it later...who knows?:rolleyes:

ravi

The topic might be covered before, but new members like me would not be covered....... I suggest Lud put a box of the reason for our user name when we register... that would solve the problem.

I didn't get too creative, as I definately saw nsxdreamer before, but my 2 means "TOO" Funny thing is that I don't think he had the nsx yet, so the Original Dreamer still Dreaming... and the Junior is already in "His" dream... :D

NSXDreamer2 said:
The topic might be covered before, but new members like me would not be covered.......
However. there is no reason not to just continue on the original thread - they are never "dead" unless they are locked (even then still available for reference)

Came up with it in 8th grade. Know one knows the true meaning btu over the years its become to be known as

COOL SEXY GUY

I've had my current name (used on emails, forums etc) since high school:

My initials: Conor Thomas Nixon
Supra: Because it's a mighty powerplant
and the 1: Becuase I was ctnsupra until I forgot my Hotmail password:D Thus becoming ctnsupra1

-phile One that loves or has a strong affinity or preference for. In no way meant to infer Intelligentsia , the intellectual elite of a society, or Expert, a person with a high degree of skill in, or knowledge of a specific subject, but just someone who greatly admires the automobiles made by Acura, and who finds discussions about these automobiles fascinating.

Regards,

Bill

KulSecHskY said:
Yelp. Just ask some of the other more 'knowledgable' members on this board and they'll tell you I don't know anything. That is why some of my posts are very short because I can't come up with any long answers. :p

jmjrdh1

Name: Jamar Maurice Jackson

Profession: Registered Dental Hygienist

The number 1: do you need to ask??
:D :D

Back