• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What exhaust is this? Taitec?

Hi all, I bought my nsx with a downforce GT diffuser and a center exit exhaust. I’m trying to figure out who made the exhaust. Exhaust would have been purchased in the early-mid 2000s. It looks like a taitec JGTC based on pics of the taitec, but I am not sure.

Any sure fire way to check? One thing to note it that it doesn’t have holes in the tips for silencers.

Did any other companies make this style exhaust during the mid early 2000s? Quality is high and fitament is perfect.

860e0f0cb54634eeb58e4b81fedc8198.jpg

787459cf12714ef3e9109af994617265.jpg

Are there any markings?...My GTLW had holes for the silencers.....whatever it is bypass pipes would make that thing heaven or hell depending on the age of your cochlear...

early 00's...I'm sure Chris from SOS would know about the silencer holes..he has sold plenty through the years and very knowledgeable

Ah great to know SoS sold these. I’ll email them to see if they can id it.

Also funny you mention the age of your cochlear. I replaced this cause it was too loud for me; I felt like a total jerk driving around the neighborhood. 25 year old me would have been all about it though.

I was behind a person who shall remain nameless at arizona xpo on the scenic drive with the center exit and no cats....I thought I was stuck in a JGTC parade lap for 2 hours....

What? I can't hear you......:biggrin:

Back