• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What Fraternity/Chapter are you a brother of?

Fellas, just bored. I recall a thread a while ago about our alma maters, so I just thought I'd see if we could narrow our common bond a bit more than just the NSX. John Ritter is one late brother of my fraternity PHI GAMMA DELTA a.k.a. FIJI. Others include Roger Penske, Jack Nicholas, Johnny Carson, Dean Smith.

Perge (to those who know),

P. Edward Duangrat
University of Richmond
Phi Gamma Delta
Rho Chi chapter '93

Tau Kappa Epsilon
Iota Gamma - 1978
Ronald Regan

I am from the

I never needed to buy friends fraternity.

just kidding :)

I did join some society for people with good GPA's but I dont remember what it was...

Last edited:
Imola said:
ASU was a great experience and I even met my wife there. Did your brother graduate from ASU?
Yes, he got his BS there :)D), and started his MBA at ASU West. I'm a Wildcat myself, so as you can imagine there was some rivalry at home. It was awesome whenever "A" mountain got painted. :D

Sigma Alpha Epsilon
Eastern New Mexico '95

img1-584.gif

QWKSLVR said:
Ironically your Mother Alpha chapter at my alma mater Univ. of Richmond, VA lost it's charter for hazing a few years back.

I believe my chapter has also lost its charter, though I'm not sure of the reason.

Delta Sigma Pi

QWKSLVR, how'd you like Richmond? I'm planning on transfering there next semester (need to be closer to home and NoVA:D )

Conor

Last edited:
Back