• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is your most inspiring song or movie?

Ok guys I have a few projects that I've been sitting on, yet to complete. I need some big time inspiration. The kind of music or movie that's going to just lift my spirits up and make me never stop and never sleep until I have conquered my projects.

I would say Rudy but I've watched it too many times and I think I lent someone my DVD. What gets you guys going?

And yes, I have noticed the irony in sitting around watching movies when I could be working on my projects. But I am lazy, I need help :tongue:

Not sure what you're working on but....Best show I have ever been to was Willy Russel's blood brothers. Currently available on YouTube and awesome as ever but not even close to the live experience you get from the stage. Willy has done some really great stuff, Educating Rita, Our Day Out.

Also I love the message of parental sacrifice in Purple Rain.

One of the best before and after movies HAS to be parenthood, this is two different movies depending on whether or not you have children, even better if you have seen it before you have children and then again after you have children.

Not sure what you're working on but....Best show I have ever been to was Willy Russel's blood brothers. Currently available on YouTube and awesome as ever but not even close to the live experience you get from the stage. Willy has done some really great stuff, Educating Rita, Our Day Out.

Also I love the message of parental sacrifice in Purple Rain.

One of the best before and after movies HAS to be parenthood, this is two different movies depending on whether or not you have children, even better if you have seen it before you have children and then again after you have children.

Purple Rain is in my collection and I love it :)

What do I have on my plate? I might as well spell it out to remind myself.

• Finish building my subwoofer for my TV room
  • Finish playing Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (is this even possible?)
  • Finish my first iPhone game
  • Lose 20 pounds before my honeymoon in April

Back