• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What Kind of rims are these?

fitment..?

um...i just called the motegi website number. and well they guy wasn't very helpful. but according to the web site they dont fit the nsx, because they dont even make the wheel in 5x114.3 bolt pattern(nsx pattern). These might be the Privat wheels....cant think of the name of them though.

Re: fitment..?

bcmdjune30 said:
um...i just called the motegi website number. and well they guy wasn't very helpful. but according to the web site they dont fit the nsx, because they dont even make the wheel in 5x114.3 bolt pattern(nsx pattern). These might be the Privat wheels....cant think of the name of them though.

Those are definitely Motegis. That's the Motegi emblem on the center cap. Here's a link to a dealer who has the Motegi DPK with the correct bolt pattern and sizes that should fit:

http://www.1010tires.com/wheel.asp?wheelbrand=Motegi&wheelmodel=DPK

Re: fitment..?

they do anly come in an 8 inch wide...i have been thinking of getting some more and cutting them up to make them wider

Back