• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

what kind of wheels are these?

anyone know what kind of wheels these are/where to get them/cost?

Attachments

• cool wheels dont know what kind.jpg
    cool wheels dont know what kind.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 469
Is it me...or is that picture taken in such a way that you cannot even see the wheel??? :confused:

That's a OZ Chronos (sp) wheel, most of the ones that I have seen have been white, so it's a bit hard to tell. The particular car in question is Yasu's car in Japan:

http://homepage2.nifty.com/yasu-/nsx/nsxdate/nsxdate-index.htm

Note that the photo is similar to the one from his NSX page for February 2002, click on the link that says 2002 (year) 2 (month) for a complete picture of his car as it was back then.

Yasu's car as it is currently has lot's of Route KS goodies, so it will look different from the picture that you posted.

Ken

thanks 2slow2speed! Do you know where you can get those in the U.S. and how much they go for?

edit: googled it and couldnt find any shops that carried wider than 18x8...

Last edited:
OZ Cronos

Ken,
I don't think they are the Cronos. In fact, when I was shopping for wheels sometimes 6 years ago, I was going to buy a set of Cronos. If you have the GruppeM( K&N Japan then) white demo car picture, the Cronos are on that car. I will see if I can find it.
Steve

Hmmm, Ken, you are probably correct. Here are 2 pics of the car with Cronos.
http://takakaira.co.jp/aerokits/aerokitindex.asp?sideon=sidemenu.asp?cat=2
Click on Honda, then Gruppem, then NSX.
Steve

Last edited:
funny but the oz chrono evolution and the speedline 5 spoke look very much alike

Alex Vizcarra

That looks like his car, with the Brembo brakes and carbon fiber trim. If so, the wheels are Tecnomagnesio (there is no letter "h" in the name) wheels. Depending on size, approximate cost is $2500.

Re: Alex Vizcarra

AndyVecsey said:
That looks like his car, with the Brembo brakes and carbon fiber trim. If so, the wheels are Tecnomagnesio (there is no letter "h" in the name) wheels. Depending on size, approximate cost is $2500.
Hi Andy,
Alex's car does not have the Marga Hill skirts but the GruppeM skirts. This is someone else's car
Steve

Back