• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What Motorcycle you ride?

07 zx14
zx14.jpg

taken near haines, ak.

1989 Yamaha TZR-250 two-stroke(track bike)
TZR102807.JPG

2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R(commute bike)
250Rsm.JPG

Riding season here is over....I plan to pull one last round tomorrow just local. I assume all of you ^ based on location have some more time....I lived in both in Austin & CA. Miss it!

You guys need to winterize at all?

Riding season here is over....I plan to pull one last round tomorrow just local. I assume all of you ^ based on location have some more time....I lived in both in Austin & CA. Miss it!

You guys need to winterize at all?

Not I, we can ride all year round here. :biggrin:

I sold this last winter. I didnt have much time to ride with working on the NSX. I miss it tho... K4 Gixxer 600

100_0283.jpg

h1.jpg

For old farts like me the first realy super bike from 69. H1 Kawasaki triple is dear to my heart. This started it all. This one is # 3253 out of about 6,000 made. I've had a bunch of em and restored them all, but thinned out my collection.. no space... They are lot's of fun to drive, smokes a lot and loves to have its front wheel pointed at the sky. :smile:

I do have a Harley 2001 HD Deuce, but if you've seen one you've seen em all.
As I think about it, I do need a new sport bike..... hummm what to do, what to do...

I miss riding, haven't ridden over a year now. All my riding buddies retired :frown:

Attachments

• 47.jpg
    47.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0712.jpg
    IMG_0712.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 229
  • Picture 046.jpg
    Picture 046.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0422.jpg
    IMG_0422.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 233
View attachment 72644

For old farts like me the first realy super bike from 69. H1 Kawasaki triple is dear to my heart. This started it all. This one is # 3253 out of about 6,000 made. I've had a bunch of em and restored them all, but thinned out my collection.. no space... They are lot's of fun to drive, smokes a lot and loves to have its front wheel pointed at the sky. :smile:

I do have a Harley 2001 HD Deuce, but if you've seen one you've seen em all.
As I think about it, I do need a new sport bike..... hummm what to do, what to do...
bitchin' ride, the widow maker. we had one back in the '90's that i pulled out of a neighbor's back yard to restore... time got away from me and it was clear my heart wasn't in it so i sold it to a guy who did restorations.

back in the day, they were screamers!

we have 4 honda's in our garage (GL 1500, CB750K6, CB/CL160, CT70) and we ride them all.

Attachments

• hondashop2.jpg
    hondashop2.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:
not a good pic but a 1990 RC30 (1 of 300) - 2004 CR450F - 1987 XR250R - 1978 Yamaha 650SE (bought new when I was 16)

Attachments

• rc30.jpg
    rc30.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 583
Nice RC30! Always loved those bikes. May have to pick one up one of these days.

bitchin' ride, the widow maker. we had one back in the '90's that i pulled out of a neighbor's back yard to restore... time got away from me and it was clear my heart wasn't in it so i sold it to a guy who did restorations.

back in the day, they were screamers!

Thanks

They were definately a wild ride.. full of surprises.

As you can see, at one point I was a tad obsessive about them.
I did sell them to make room for the NSX though.. so I got that going for me.

DCP00815.jpg

ACCD, you might enjoy this....
74 Kawasaki Z1 900.
My dad bought it from the original owner in 1976, then gave it to me in 2003....
5194677489_52f4ef027d_b.jpg

5195276718_034e67b43e_b.jpg

I've got to go change my shorts now.....

Very nice,,, looks great. I love the flat bars and cafe style. Here in Dallas there is a HUGE group of cafe racer type's and "mod" group.

It's great to see people that preserve and respect some of this old stuff. Enjoy it and ride it in good health. Looks fantastic. Great header and I love the wraping on it. 100% all the way.. great bike.

Maybe someday I'll have the room to do more....

Take care and thanks for the posting.

Back