• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What NOS kit should I buy?

Hello,I live in Belgium ( a small country in europe) and I own a 94 nsx,I would like to install a 70-100hp nos kit on my car but i don't want to change anything on the motor I wan't it to stay reliable.
Do you have to use a different gas to refill a dry or a wet nos system or is it the same produkt??
I read that the RM 70 shot is very good,could someone give me the websiteadress where I can buy it??
The problem is that we don't have any NOS KITS in Belgium(it's illegal ,but who cares,I like to go fast)
If you could give me some advice what kit I should buy and where I can buy it I would be very pleased...
Thanks.......

dixie said:
Hello,I live in Belgium ( a small country in europe) and I own a 94 nsx

dixie, I would think most people on this board knows where your country is! BTW I have had many good times there.

I would like to install a 70-100hp nos kit on my car but i don't want to change anything on the motor I wan't it to stay reliable

their is no way to insure that positively with any type of F/I

Do you have to use a different gas to refill a dry or a wet nos system or is it the same produkt??

It is the same product,wet or dry means in nitrous speak that the extra fuel needed to make power is delivered by the stock injectors (dry) or by routing fuel to a fuel selonoid and into the motor where the nitrous is injected (wet)

I read that the RM 70 shot is very good,could someone give me the websiteadress where I can buy it??

it is no longer available from RM Racing but a clone will be coming forth soon

The problem is that we don't have any NOS KITS in Belgium(it's illegal ,but who cares,I like to go fast)

If you have no nos kits for sale in Belgium you will not have anyway to get your bottles filled either.. bummer :(

If you could give me some advice what kit I should buy and where I can buy it I would be very pleased...
Thanks.......

Dixie, I hate to say it but I think realistically you should consider a supercharger instead of NOS due to your restrictions. Mark at Dali Racing is coming forth with one very soon

Good Luck and Best Regards David

Thank you very much mister Bad Carma,let me know when the new supercharger arrives.......
I hope the American people are not mad at the Belgium people it's not my fault that we have such stupid politici......
Greetings from Belgium.....

Hi Dixie,

You could walk in at AVB motorsports, they are somewhere near antwerp.
The problem with the nitrous oxide is that they are not (yet) very commen here, so finding someone who can do a good install, is very difficult.
If you want to do ANY form of FI (forced induction), then i advice you to read..read...read.. all you can about this stuff, so you know where the traps are, especially on nitrous(NOS), which is very tempting for spraying more nitrous to increase performance.

I think nitrous oxide is illegal here in Holland as well, but we can get refills quiet easy if we would need one.

Mich

dixie said:
Thank you very much mister Bad Carma,let me know when the new supercharger arrives.......
I hope the American people are not mad at the Belgium people it's not my fault that we have such stupid politici......
Greetings from Belgium.....

Dixie, if Dutch can get you the hooked up with refills antwerp is but a short distance from you I can get you set up with a very safe kit but it will be a short while before they will be ready. and take his advice read read read
BTW I cannot speak for others but I hold no ill will towards your country or its people,I have always found the Belgiums to be very very kind to me when I had to travel their on business or pleasure. I meet a very nice Belgian girl named Cilion,I no longer work for the French so I have lost touch but will always remember a certain ride on the metro in Paris with her.
anyway good luck with your quest for nos and email anytime with questions pertaining to it. once again if you can find a place to fill your bottles we can get you a kit although I dont know what the deal is with customs.I will make you a deal.if I get you a kit through customs you send me my two favorite items I get in europe....cuban cigars monte cristo number 2 and swiss la bleu absinthe
Best Regards David

dixie said:
Hello Mich,
Could I get your emailadress please so I can send you a mail in Dutch....
Thanks.....

Hey Dixie,

Click on the 'PM' button, i will get an instance notice:

|
|
|
|
|
V

Special thanks to Mitch and Bad carma but all my troubles have been solved,I found a tuner in Belgium where I can buy a zex nitro system.
I'll give you the web adress for those who would be interested:
www.inter-tuning.com

Thanks for your help .......

Hi Dixie,

Though you did find someone who sells ZEX kits, i still highly recomend you to read all you can on the NSX and nitrous.
Understand all about the different forms of pinging, and the importance of fuel delivery.

Now, since you will be close by, you have to let me know when you have the kit installed, coz you will have to take me for a ride with the kit. BadCarma has given this kit a very positive review.

Good luck,

Mich

(P.s., hop in at the Euro forums on this site, you will meet more belgian NSX drivers on there)

DutchBlackNsx said:
Hi Dixie,

. BadCarma has given this kit a very positive review.

Good luck,

Mich

(P.s., hop in at the Euro forums on this site, you will meet more belgian NSX drivers on there)

its the zex wet kit I liked so much not the dry so try to buy the wet its a small sum more then the other...just a heads up

Best Regards David
ps keep me posted Dixie after you get on the juice and let me know how you like it.

Hello guys,I bought the zex 100hp wet shot with the purge kit , the remote valve and the AEM computer,any suggestions if I should need something more????
Thanks......

It is your car dixie and you can mod it anyway you wish, one thing though, did you want an aem unit for sometime or was it 'sold' to you. I plan on using one but for other reasons then nos. I know they pitch the built in nos controls but everything it does nos wise can be done much cheaper.if you got it only for nos try to return it. with a 100 wet shot take the cash from the aem and use it for

dali a piller pod to house an egt and fuel pressure gauge or nos pressure and fuel. also a rpm window switch. and you will be way ahead of the game cash wise

Now if you bought the aem to control larger injectors and wide band 02 stay with it and get some gauges to monitor your nos,fuel,egt and uego (the aem has new sensors on the market
all this is just opinion. but you cant have enough nos safety devices or gauges for keeping tabs on A/F. I am very happy for you and you seem pleased,I know you will love the spray. oh yes get a bottle warmer it is a MUST.
good luck with your new setup.email me if you want a custom switch array to contol all the nos stuff and I will send you diagrams your mechanic can use to set you up with horn button activation without loosing full throttle only activation
best regards david
keep us all posted on your progress
lastely Dixie your good manners are showing:Thank you very much mister Bad Carma) from previous post...call me Dave or David Badcarma is just a board nickname

Thanks for your advice Dave but could it be there is some text missing:you wrote:take the cash from the aem and use it for..........................................dali a piller pod an egt and fuel pressure.
I think where the.....stands is something missing or maybe is my english to bad because I don't understand what you mean...
thanks a lot....

Back