• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What should I do with a 49 miles NSX?

Why did u buy it if you didn't know what u were gonna do with it?

It's not a table ornament...it's a freakin automobile..use it it what it intended for...to be driven!!!
If U bought it as an investment then plan on waiting a very long time!!!

Zaid

It's something I used to dream of having when I was a teenager. Cars is not only intended to be driven, it can has other purpose.

promise us one thing....remember to update this thread in the future as to what you do with the car..ie ...drive it,store it or sell it.Enjoy.

Beautiful GT3 RS 4.0!!!!

Last year of production. Will be even more RARE than the NSX.

Last edited:
I kinda knew it was a guy with crazy stupid money from the first post... crazy stupid as you get to do crazy stupid stuff... not that you are crazy or stupid....

And I don’t know much about china either… but I know Foshan is home to two things… 1 money… or we’ll say affluent business owners… and 2) the greatest martial arts and grandmasters that ever lived (if I’m wrong it’s because I’m American and we have Ip man the movie and the Wu Tang clan for references there)

Couple of q’s… what is choking Fai? Do you practice Wing Chun? If you were smart enough to aquire what i'm going to mention below this... would you mind opening up your garage to us car buffs... I'll bet you got simplistic pimp shit :) That 4.0 RS is sweet... but I'm guessing you hold the keys to the "unobtainable"

Regardless... Im gonna call you a genius !

I think there was a

1) catch from the get go

2) you made a good purchase and this makes it even better

3) you knew this going into the deal and now “you are the man”

Either way I caught it immediately and wanted to see what your thread intent was.

Barrett Jackson is held in my home town.. has been for a long time. The difference between a 200k car and a 6 million dollar car go’s a little something like this…

“first year first model all original Acura NSX with original miles 1 MILE UNDER THE FACTORY TEST MILAGE”

Its something that never should have happened and now you get to have something that can not be purchased even if the car came out this year for the first time.

Except 20 plus years are behind you now.

I congratulate you my friend. I know you never would post the acquisition price… please don’t.. I’d rather just find out what you sell it for.

Ross, you realize this is an 04, right?

something tells me your not talking about it showing up with a gmc

1002gmhtp_03_z+1993_gmc_typhoon+side_skirts.jpg

lol

It's been more than 10 days since your first post. Is it there yet? Please post pictures..

The car is so beautiful in person! It has 57miles when it arrived, I guess there must be some distance between the storage and the loading dock. I drove it for several hundred meters and already felt guilty about putting mileage on this historical piece of art work. Everything works just great~

NSX
http://www.xcar.com.cn/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=17683602

S2000CR
http://www.xcar.com.cn/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=10944348

You are awful calm about a transport putting EIGHT MILES on this car... I'd be absolutely furious. Sounds to me like someone wanted to drive it a little. I can understand maybe one mile, but EIGHT??

By the way the car is beautiful. What's with the red center caps?

Last edited:
I was so in love with that thing back when they came out..this along with the sister truck version the cyclone. I think they are beautiful..I would pick
One up if I found one in great shape.

Zaid

That seriously is one of the ugliest cars I have ever seen. It should be called "hit by typhoon" not "typhoon".

You are awful calm about a transport putting EIGHT MILES on this car... I'd be absolutely furious. Sounds to me like someone wanted to drive it a little. I can understand maybe one mile, but EIGHT??

Me too! Some transport guy's head would be on my desk if it were me. :mad:

That is BEAUTiFUL. Put it back to stock (centre caps., rear emblem) and time capsule it goes.

I can only imagine how difficult it is to not drive that thing of beauty. And lol obviously those working for the shipping company couldn't resist either

Amazing example! Congrats! Welcome to join the local meet with other cars if you dont feel like driving this low milage example :wink:

Absolutely beautiful!!!! Black with red leather interior... very very rare combination.

You made the right decision to get this NSX.

I want to know what the hell the first owner was thinking with those centercaps! It as not been driven at all and yet someone changed the centercaps out? Its easy to return it back to stock at least.

I want to know what the hell the first owner was thinking with those centercaps! It as not been driven at all and yet someone changed the centercaps out? Its easy to return it back to stock at least.

while on ebay i had asked the same question and this was his response to me with instructions how to duplicate his.

I neglected to address the front and rear NSX badges. Take a look at the badge just above each of the door handles, your Acura dealer should be able to order you a pair, if they are still available. Buy some 3 M adhesive remover, or some other sticky remover, make sure it won, screw up the paint, drop it over the top of the Acura emblems, while holding a cloth on the bottom, after couple of minutes the emblem will lift off. You may also use some heat from a hair dryer, however go easy with the heat as you might melt the plastic on the rear. Just take your time. When you remove the front emblem you will see 2 small holes used to center the Acura original emblem, do not worry the NSX emblem will cover the. Use a strip of masking tape to help get things straight. Not a big deal, fun to do, get some automotive double face emblem tape at Pep Boys or your body shop will give to a foot of it and trim it to fit the NSX emblem.

You then have the only NSX in the States with proper emblems, I just could not see such a work of art with low end crappy Acura badging!

Good Luck,

D*mn she's a beauty. Yeah take lots more pictures then wrap in bubble wrap & put her in the time capsule where she belongs.
Don't know if they have collector car insurance in China but you may want to consider doing that instead of typical insurance if not already done so, you would save at least half the money.

Not sure how I ran into this thread but has there been any updates? Is it still sitting in a time capsule?!

I have started collecting cars that I dream of having in my teenage era in these years. My currentcollection includes 2009 16000kms S2000cr, a 2010 4000km Boxster Spyder, my DD 31000km E90 M3, a 80km GT3 RS 4.0, and this 80km 04 NSX. I bought them new and I start to find I have no time to drive them all periodically. Especially maintaining them and car wash by myself. That's why I am thinking of the "Garage Queen" route.

Just find it funny that someone with all sorts of money can't afford someone to wash his cars???? lol:redface:

Back