• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

what spoiler is this?

myw

Legendary Member
looks pretty neat and diff from the nsx-r spoiler.

dunno if i'd actually buy it but i would love to learn what it is and perhaps fine more pictures online.

thanks in advance.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• whatSpoiler.jpg
    whatSpoiler.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 571
Last edited:
are they any distributors in north america that carry this?

imo this looks really pimp and different since everyone runs the nsx-r spoiler.

lemme know when you do, i tried clicking the link on SOS but i think the code on that page is broken. would love to know the costs/details of the Bys wing that SOS sells.

the wing is growing on me , looks exotic in a subtle way

Been looking at that wing as well :). SOS has it listed. Waiting to hear back from them.

B@t

He might still have it......

I think I sold it to him, after buying it from Calvin.

If you want to build one, I have a stock wing you're welcome to (SoCal) - it's got some chips, and no LED, but it's the donor you would need for such a project.

The one being sold by Octechgeek was made by a company called 'wetworks garage' in Costa Mesa.

Just cut your oem spoiler and have a body shop moidify it like this..:wink:

LOL i thought moses was joking!

I think I sold it to him, after buying it from Calvin.

If you want to build one, I have a stock wing you're welcome to (SoCal) - it's got some chips, and no LED, but it's the donor you would need for such a project.

The one being sold by Octechgeek was made by a company called 'wetworks garage' in Costa Mesa.

i had no idea that the styling is based on a stock wing cut and 'flipped up'
. thank you so much for the offer scorp965.

but these projects take wayyyy too long and im far too old to toy with the idea of running a custom project for the new car (my custom home has taken up so much time now i just need to get it done, as it eats time that i would tend to my business).

thanks prime :)

Last edited:
Yahh...who's gonna pay for it?

How much you think it will be?

Perhaps some owners can step in?

Again, I think is a great looking unit! specially if it's in CF!

Oscar

after searching everywhere for it...even in Japan, wasn't available then. So I decided to bring my spoiler to a body shop and told them what to do. I believe it costs me $550 to get it done and painted...not counting many trips to the shop. CF would be hot and lighter as well. I am sure anyone body shop can do it......maybe for the fun of it, I'll go into a hobby of making spoilers :)

How much you think it will be?

Perhaps some owners can step in?

Again, I think is a great looking unit! specially if it's in CF!

Oscar

Back