• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

what the heck is PostRelease™?

It is a forum advertising tool developed by a long time member of the NSX community. I am trying it out. If you have feedback feel free to post here.

I've already told him I want it to say "Ad" or "Sponsor" or something instead of "News". That was supposed to have been changed already, but obviously it has not.

If you have feedback feel free to post here.

I find it quite annoying. Personally, if you are having problems with the site paying for itself I would much rather see a sticky with a request for funds. I would gladly chip in.

I think its actually great, cause it helps to keep people up to date with new product offerings from the companies using the post release system.

It may be annoying to you cause you are not interested in the product, but what if they were giving away free cars, and that was their way of showcasing it.... It would not be annoying anymore. So you are not really annoyed by the post release program, you are annoyed by what is shown on there. I think that everyone will have a different view on the product offerings some will like it some will not, thats life. I think the Post release program overall is great, its the next big thing, bye bye banner ads.

while i find it somewhat visually annoying, i'm pleased that lud's found another means of prime generating income from visitors.

interesting thought (to me, at least): how much would you be willing to pay in premium membership fees to have those removed from your view?

go, lud, go!

while i find it somewhat visually annoying, i'm pleased that lud's found another means of prime generating income from visitors.
iagree.gif

Back