• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What to do with your 'Run 'til It Sells' AutoTrader Ad - post sale

Here's the ad

The description sounds good at first, but mid way through it gets interesting. I replaced my number with a friend's. I'll be hangin out with him this weekend so hopefully he gets some calls.

I think thats a line or lines from Grand Theft Auto 4. One of th guys on there said something about shark testosterone, but I don't remember it word for word. Funny though haha. Whatever works I guess, so long as it gets sold and you get what you want for it. :tongue:

I think thats a line or lines from Grand Theft Auto 4. One of th guys on there said something about shark testosterone, but I don't remember it word for word. :tongue:

Yup! Good catch! Brucie was my inspiration as I was typing. :biggrin:

That's the wat to catch someone's attention. I also love the LSB -since the day I first saw it. I would prefer the SMG though.

That's the wat to catch someone's attention. I also love the LSB -since the day I first saw it. I would prefer the SMG though.
I test drove the SMG before I got that one. I liked how it rev matched perfectly on downshifts but it wasn't as quick as me on the up shifts. The only auto I would ever get would have to have a DCT (GT-R).

Haha I was just at that part of the game last night. It got a big "WTF" from my wife :biggrin:

I've been getting some hate mail. Here's a few snippets.

BUYER INFO
Name: John Doe
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Day Phone: (480) 887-6765
Comments: You are a fuckin' idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zip Code of Sender: unavailable

BUYER INFO
Name: Bull Stanton
Comments: Love the ad. My friends want to nominate you for douche bag of the month. Whad ya say? I they need to stop hating the player and hate the car. How can I get some bull shark test?

Got some love mail now (and some more hate mail). Looks like it made a bunch of car and video game forums.

Name: Your Daddy
Day Phone: (602) 538-7421
Comments: You must be one of those Mexican Gay that love to get laid in the Homo-Club...sad.
It's about time to take those cocks out of your mouth...

Best car listing EVAR!

BTW, you got mentioned on Major Nelson's Twitter, so you'll be getting a lot of action... but not the Brucie kind.

But with all that bull-shark testosterone, you probably are already too busy with that.

You're genetically different, man!

Edie
GameHounds Podcast

John,

Beautiful M3 you've got there; you have some admirers regarding your add. Seriously one of the best adds we've seen in a while for a BMW.

Some people were chatting on a BMW forum about BMW's helping you pick up chicks, and someone posted the link you your add.

(your add is mentioned starting on page 5)
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286410

Not sure what you're driving now, but www.bimmerfest.com has tons of cool information (and obviously a fun loving group of car freaks).

Have a great day and best wishes selling your car!

Cheers,

Sandy :)

PS: with all of that talk you really should include a hot picture of yourself in the add too. ;)

Name: M A
Comments: Wow you're so full of yourself it's sickening. What a douche bag!

Name: Jake Hoffman
Comments: Hey there, I found your posting in quite the funny manner. Your car has made it onto the car lounge, a forum I visit. I also happen to be looking at M3s so I decided to send an email.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeropost?cmd=tshow&id=3848480

hook me up with that shark testostrone!! we can really FUCK this town up!!

Hi,

I’m emailing you because I saw you have the above car for sale on autotrader.com I read through the seller’s description and have noticed that you are maybe the actual prize rather than the car. Can you please email me some photos of yourself for proof?

Thanks

Dan

P.S.

I’ve also attached the link to the car as well below in case you need it.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=244089879&dealer_id

I am currently trying to sell my 2006 infiniti g35. If I am able to
sell it soon I would be interested in purchasing you M3. Are you the
original owner? Why are you selling it? I would like to see the
vehicle in person. Anything else you can tell me about the car that's
not on the autotrader ad. Enjoy the rest of your workout hope to hear
from you

Whats up bro, I just saw your car on the autotrader that shit is ice
cold! I can tell bro, you and me are WINNERS BABY. Thats why we bed
the hottest chicks, roll in the hottest rides, wear the best clothes,
GENETICALLY - DIFFERENT MAN. I juice every fuckin day, that bullshark
is the SHIT, everyone wonders how I look like Im just carved outta
granite 24/7, they know Im a fuckin animal. Thats how we roll.
Im interested in takin that pimp mobile off ur hands bro, drop me an
email and we'l talk prices.
Later bro

Name: kyle king
Comments: Dude you live in Peoria, and your s*** is on Kotaku at 2 AM in the morning?

I used to work at the GameStop behind Chevron on 75th, and I probably have never seen you, but this ad is the s*** and you are the man and this ad should get you laid

http://kotaku.com/392254/buy-brucies-car-its-genetically-mechanically-superior

hey john, saw your ad for the 2002 BMW M3 Coupe on the autotrader site. nice looking car. only have one question though....do you mention all that other stuff about working out, protein shakes, and six pack abs to distract us from the fact that you have a small dick?

Stay alpha man!

Where does one get bull shark testerone??

Geez. They're really pourin in now. I can't believe some people actually think it's a serious ad.

I run a website. www.whatyouneedif.com. Its an everyday guide to doing pretty much whatever. We get people to write articles on things they can claim an expertise in. I came across your car post and was absolutely dying. Would you be interested in writing a quick guide for us. I was thinking What you Need if You Wanna Bang chicks in you BMW. We would link back to your car auction and you might get some more sales inquiries etc. I have an E46 myself, totally works on the ladies! - Tom

Dad?

First and foremost. Let me say that the car that you ruined with those rediculous rims and that horendous paint job never got you laid. Unless it was by the jerkoff valet that crapped his pants at the ghetto club you were at. Is this piece of shit car really for sale? Please tell me your joking. Next time you go to one of your clubs, look around. The ladies are not looking at the guy getting out of the pussy magnet car, there laughing at the pussy getting out of that douche bag car. Have a nice work out!!!! Fag.

Hey Needledick, I read with great interest about the car you are selling on Autotrader.com. I'm sure you've figured out by now that the reason the color Laguna Seca Blue is so rare is because it is so fucking ugly that no one else would dare order it. I bet BMW only had 1 gallon of that color and they took an office pool betting what country the idiot would be from that ordered it.

As for getting laid in that car, the only pussy that you ever saw in that car was when you looked in the rear view mirror. I bet the back seat of that car wreaks of Valet cock because that is the only reason you went to that club. And that shit you're injecting into yourself is called Bull Shark Cum, not testosterone. I heard you are on Valet Cum too, but instead of injecting it, you take it orally...or as a 'supository'. I'm betting the Valet is making that 'protein shake' for you, too.

I'm guessing that you are a meat-packer, by occupation, and you're a workaholic. I bet you work out of the gym, too, and you've packed a couple thousand pounds of meat easy over there.

Hopefully there is another homo out there like you that actually thinks they will look like King Dick behind the wheel of this fag-mobile, too.

Anyway, good luck selling your car!

HJK

Some of those emails asked to see pictures of you. I think you should use the pic from RSO 34's scammer thread.

295792309_Bu9eN-X3.jpg

Too funny.

I totally got the ad, but that's also because I know you're a normal joker. I also thought the ad was stupid and would only alienate normal people looking for a clean M3 (I wouldn't in a million years respond to an ad like that for an NSX).

And then the Interwebz hit.

And a few million numbnuts saw the ad, laughed about it, forwarded it...

And you probably have at least "a few" buyers that just think you and the ad are cool and will pay a little more.

That strategy would never work with the NSX, as a niche car, but an M3... hell yeah. Smart marketing. Hope you get top $, you probably will. :smile:

Well done. :wink:

That strategy would never work with the NSX, as a niche car, but an M3... hell yeah. Smart marketing. Hope you get top $, you probably will. :smile:

Well done. :wink:

I actually had already sold the car before I modified the ad to the yuppie Scottsdale douche version, but since I paid for a 'Run 'til It Sells' AutoTrader Ad I wanted to have a little fun afterwards. Geez I'm glad I pulled my friend's number out of there before it blew up or he would have killed me!

I actually had already sold the car before I modified the ad to the yuppie Scottsdale douche version, but since I paid for a 'Run 'til It Sells' AutoTrader Ad I wanted to have a little fun afterwards. Geez I'm glad I pulled my friend's number out of there before it blew up or he would have killed me!

NOW that's funny........I thought you were genius for the Marketing but now it's just a joke :smile:

I actually had already sold the car before I modified the ad to the yuppie Scottsdale douche version, but since I paid for a 'Run 'til It Sells' AutoTrader Ad I wanted to have a little fun afterwards.

Hilarious! You should follow it up with another douche ad. Make it a douche M3 ad mini-series.

BTW, you should youtube Top Gear's test of the latest M3. Clarkson has high marks for the latest M3's performance but its "cock-o-meter" score is literally off the charts! haha The M3 really is a douche magnet.

More emails - mostly hate, some love and it sounds like some chics wanna hook up!

How much for the testosterone?

Hey Brucie,

man your penis must really be small after all that testosterone and dont want to know what chicks your banging.

Poor guy, mainly ppl who talk dont do the walk .. probably your fat and the car didnt let you score shit :)

Hey,

If I buy this car will it make me as hella cool as you are?
Is it a money-back gauarantee?

Thanks,

NB

John, aka Jedi Pimp,

I think it is only fair that I share with you that your listing on AutoTrader.com has become a topic of great discussion between myself and all my buddies from college (Gonzaga Univ.) We have been out of college for several years now, but it is stuff like your listing that keeps us in communication. We have shared countless emails regarding the comedy exhibited in your listing. So, thank you for that.

If you choose to reply, please "reply to all" so my buddies can share in your wisdom.

Good lookin' out,
The Sparrow

Are you for real?

YOU Are WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BIGGEST SCOTTSDALE TOOL WALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK SELLING YOUR PIMP RIDE!

ASS HOLES LIKE YOU SHOULD TAKE THE BUS!

Dude, that's got to be one of the great classics in car ads. Awesome job.

How can I get that car?

I wanna be that cool too.

Teach me your ways of being a Jedi pimp.

Soooo Jedi Pimp....it's Princess Leah.

Your car is nice but you are a tool. You are that
tool in the garage that never gets used and everyone
has forgotten about. No one gives a fuck about your
roid rage testosterone injections or your deltoid
implants. Funny that you didnt mention anything about
your hobbit sized dick?? Maybe you were "in the
moment" and forgot to talk about it because you had
another in your ass. Enjoy the pic and dont waste
your time replying because it wont get read.

i would also like to get laid a lot. is your car still for sale?

BE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR BRO

So where's the picture of you too to help sell the car? Have you had sex in the car?

Hey John,

I saw your posting on Autotrader and am not so interested in your car as I am with you. I actually live in Phoenix and would love to lift with you sometime. If I buy the car, can we maybe hang out sometime so I can learn how to be a winner and pick up chicks and get laid cuz it sounds like you’ve got it down! Or do you have some sort of manual that would be included on how to be complete meat-head Give me a call when you get the balls off your chin. Thanks,

Matt
810-YOU-TOOL

Please please can I ride in your car, you are so not cool! Maybe if you were rolling in a range rover :)

Hey Brucie,

You got any jobs for me?

Miko

TEACH ME TO BECOME A JEDI PIMP MASTER, OH WISE YODA-PIMP

“If you're interested in taking the first step to becoming a true Jedi Pimp email me at [email protected]

Okay then. I am interested to be a Jedi Pimp and be just like you. Tell me how to.

TIA

Lee

LOL ... seriously.

Hey Bro,

Saw your sick car on autotrader.com and was interested in checkin it out. Interesting that you live in Scottsdale because it sounds like your originally from Staten Island. I got into buyin google stock early in the game and i got dividend checks to burn and it seems like your car is right up my f*ckin alley! I have been pretty unlucky with the ladies lately and hopefully this car (and if you can leave some Muscle Milk in the trunk) my luck will soon change. It seems like you are a real winner out in Arizona so let me know when I can fly down to check out this sex rocket.

You're the man,

LMAO, that gave me the biggest laugh I've had in the past 3 months. I pray to god you were kidding, but then it wouldn't be as funny.

Just wanted to let you know they put your ad on www.thedirty.com. That sucks man, you have a great car. I like reading the site, but the guy who runs it goes too far sometimes. I have an 07 5-series that I am working on. I wanted to ask you about your Bull Shark testosterone regimine. Do you think it really works? Ive heard it can lead to hair loss. Have you had any problems? Ive just recently got into heavy lifting so any tips would be appreciated.

I'm sorry. Your car ad is ridiculous! Not interested in the car, but I got a good laugh.

I too, wanna become a Jedi PIMP like u!!!!! Teach me the way master!!!!!

Hi there,
Just wondering, are you serious with that blurb on Auto Trader??? You're kidding right...?

Listen Im a 10 and Im interested in dating a winner with killer delts.... how big is your back seat? Let's talk outside the valet.

Funniest autotrader ad I've ever seen. Almost makes me want to buy it! LOL

John, bro
I don't want to buy your car (don't get me wrong - I adore BMW, especially M3, but for me it's racing toy first and never a thing to show to ladies). Just want you to teach me how to became such Jedi Pimp you told in add. I want muscles, i want all eyes on me, i want it all coz I'm a WINER!

Regards, Another master of sh*t art

I too am one of the douche bag BMW owners looking to buy your M3 and want to take a test drive.

Please give me a time you are available since I don't want to bother you from working out.

Hi I’m a hot chick who wants to buy your car. Is it still available?

Petra

First of all let me tell you that your car sucks!. It's a 2002 for christ sakes. Now on to my issue. You are a the biggest DOUCHE BAG !. Why the hell would you write some lame shit about your lame life. I know for a fact that you have NO GAME and the fact that you say you need a your car to get laid is ridiculous. I'm 5'8, bald, fat, and know for a fact that I bang more girls than you. I have GAME. WIth GAME you don't need to workout 4 hrs a day. You just have to know what women want and how to get them off!. You're such a fag!

Hi,

Just looked at your awesome car for sale! I'm Interested. I probably need this vehicle more than you do. I'm on the bigger side, I'm like pushing 400 pounds now and I'm almost still a virgin.......second base counts right?
Well anyways.....that car will totally get me laid. Is it still available? I would love to come see it ASAP. I would also love to see your workout routine............share a protein shake or two......
maybe some sex..............Just let me know!

I'm about to cancel this email account ...so hit me back at [email protected].

see ya.

Hey Bro,

I totally need your car because im hurting for vag, I am 19 and ready to get into the Dirty. I have a 89 Honda civic which is all busted up, I have to park it in the back alley so no one see it. I have to ride with the ladies if im going to get some. I still live at home with my mom but if I buy this car I think it will give me some motivation to get a better job, because right now im working at Water Dog Willies Bait and Tackle.My diet consist of ho ho's and Tuna fish sandwiches. I just started working out and I'm taking muscle milk but I have a connect that is going to get me some HGH so I can get fucking swell! My bench is up to 155 which is pretty good because they say you should lift your own weight. If I buy your car, your going to have to throw in a fresh new hair cut so all me an my boys can get laid. I normally only hit 8's but that's only after a 6 pack of Schlitz. So I was wondering if we can do a straight trade over I will give you 50% off on any waterdogs if you buy more then 10.

Yo,
Man you sound super great with girls. I'm a 5' tall mexican/irish 59 year old male, I've never good with the ladies and according to your ad on autotrader your excellent with women. How does one become a jedi-pimp? is there a course you can take? Do you train intensively for this? What sort of body exercises do you do to get "ripped"? I started injecting myself with ostrich testosterone recently but that doesn't really do anything.....
anything helps thanks
kyle.

Hi…you don’t know me but I was looking for a new car, and I came across your ad. You sound so hot! I’m definitely a 10 and I’d love to send you pics but I don’t want to until I see you first…..I love the way you wrote your ad too, I bet you are so fun to be around. What do you say? Want to send me something and see if we can hook up at Devil’s Martini or something some night?
Let me know…thanks sexy!
~Christine

I saw your posting about the BMW for sale.

You are a total douchebag.

Thanks

Hi John,

We saw your car ad, and we really want to know what you look like...

Can you send some pictures?

Thanks,
Jasmine

That car is awesome dude. are you able to negotiate? At that price, it should come with some of the whores you landed.

Are you a chachi, because by your response seems to me you are, and by you eating portein shakes does that mean you like suscking schlongs

Conner! IM PREGNANT

you are a id10ts!

nice car, too bad it probably reeks of your douchey-ness and i wouldnt go within100 feet of you. ever.

What a piece of crap. I hope for your sake this is a joke you loser douche bag hahaha This car sucks and so do you.

Why are you such a tool bag??? .

BRUCIE! Man, we should hang out. Want to go to the strip club? I pick you up in one hour.

You are a fvcktard. Didn't they call that color Smurf Blue. I bet you're the Smurfette and get fvked hard by all of the pimple backs at the gym. If you want to roll like a real pimp you need to get a CLS65 like I roll in. Peace out.

I bet you have a little dick.

You're a huge tool...and the only way you got laid in that ride was by your boyfriend named Bruce.

not interested in buying but mate u are a f*****g champion man. GENETICALLY SUPERIOR

On a more serious note, how was it owning an M-car? Reliability/economy/cost factor to own? You can pm me with the details if you want to keep it of here. Thank's.:smile:

Back