• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What Transformers do you presently own?

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
As'per this thread:

Transformers Movie Teaser Trailer... http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72298

What Transformers do you presently have in possession? If none in-hand, which ones did you previously own? :cool:

I'm going to 'try' to dig mine out of my storage-bins/boxes in nostalgic bliss, all from the buzz of the teaser! :tongue:

I never collected Star Wars, Dune, He-Man, Voltron, or Comic-book themed toys. But, I was very keen towards G.I.-Joe, Go-Bots, and Transformers (along w/ Hot-Wheels/Matchbox diecasts, models, R/C, rockets, baseball/football cards, and water-guns... :biggrin: ). I was biased towards the Decepticons in terms of my collection.

All I know is that if there was a NSX Autobot, I'd have paid top dollah' for dat 'ish... :eek:

If my parents didn't throw them out, or sell them....I have:

The black/purple jet
The lion
The yellow countach
The white porsche 911
Couple of those cassette tapes
The maroon jet (2nd gen)
Hotrod (haha, the only one I can remember the name to)

Probably a few others, I haven't seen any of these things for 15+ years. I hope they're still around. Might make good toys for my kids someday.

attachment.php

• Grimlock
  • Sludge
  • Slagg
  • Snarl
  • Swoop
  • Starscream
  • Jazz
  • Downshift

attachment.php

• Predaking (Predacons)
  • Menasor (Stunticons)
  • Superion (Aerialbots)
  • Whirl
  • Defensor (Protectobots)
  • Bruticus (Combaticons)
  • Roadbuster

Not shown:
  • Sunstreaker
  • Jetfire

All old school versions, not reissues during recent years.

Attachments

• IMG_6462.JPG
    IMG_6462.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_6463.JPG
    IMG_6463.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 185
I had shockwave back in the day, he was the best ev4r!

More than meets the eyes...

I still have all mine... {in a Transformers vinyl/plastic carrying case}

AUTOBOTS
- Grimlock (Dinobot)
- Brawn
- Huffer
- Seaspray
- Cosmos

DECEPTICONS
- Megatron
- Starscream
- Bonecrusher (Constructicon)
- Longhaul (Constructicon)
- Scrapper (Constructicon)
- Bombshell (Insecticon)
- Shrapnel (Insecticon)
- Ravage (Cassette)
- Frenzy (Cassette)
- Buzzsaw (Cassette)
- Rumble (Cassette)

- Minispy Porsche (Minispies)
- Minispy Dune (Minispies)

There are a few others I need to recall, ol' age ya'kno... :redface:

I've managed to keep most of my original transformer collection. Some sufferred the wrath of childhood, but many survived intact.

A couple years ago I started buying some of the new energon series toys - they're living on a shelf above my 1:18 nsx collection. I was impressed by the way-updated transformation sequences in the Energon series!

Pictures eventually!

-Joshs

Kinda funny, but I never really owned any Transformers with the exception of Hot Rod. He's on my desk at work.

I really wasn't a Transformers fan (I did like the animated feature). I badly wanted Jetfire (since it obviously was a Macross Valkyrie), but my parents wouldn't buy it for me (because I was supposedly too old for toys at that time).

I had a few of the dinobots and decepticons but gave em to my nephew cause they were gathering dust in storage...now they are broken...but at least served their purpose in death by making nephew happy. :biggrin:

The last transformer I had was an Autobot called "Jet Fire". It was an oversized model, and it looked an awful lot like a Robotech Veritech Battaloid except that it was white with red trim. The last time I saw it, it was configured in "guardian" mode (those who know robotech will understand that) and standing on a shelf in my bedroom, along with a box of all of the GI Joe figures I had amassed.

All that stuff is gone now. I believe the parents disposed of it sometime before the move from Chicago, to California. It made sense, I was 19 or 20 by then. I am sure they gave the stuff to someones kid.

Lucky kid, the last time I saw a complete Jet Fire model they were asking in excess of $200, and I have no idea what the swivel arm GI Joes, and vehicles I had would be worth today. I try not to think about it. :frown:

I was more of a He-Man kid myself, but I do have Grimlock to this day. By the way, Go-Bots SUCK!:biggrin:

Great question!

I only have one currently: HodRod (before he became Rodamus Prime)

Used to have: Ravage (Soundwave cassette), Crosshair (Targetmaster)

I know I had more, just can't remember them. Never did get Omega Supreme...:frown:

The Greatest Of All Time!!!!!

Optimus-Prime_400.jpg

Last edited:
Back