• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What Tyres for 1990 oem 15/16" rims.

Hi there, I've got a 1991 UK original spec NSX and the tyres are at the end of their useful life.

What Tyres would you recommend for the Front and Rear?

I've heard that Yokohama developed Tyres sepcifically for the NSX, are these the best one's to go for and if so what are they?

Sorry if this question has been asked before. :confused:

Last edited:
Milkybar said:
What Tyres would you recommend for the Front and Rear?
The OEM tires that were designed for the NSX, and for the specific corners of the NSX. These are the Yokohama A022H, or the Bridgestone Potenza RE010. Sizes are 205/50-15 front, 225/50-16 rear. Make sure your dealer knows to order a left tire and a right tire for each axle, because they are different.

Milkybar said:
I've heard that Yokohama developed Tyres sepcifically for the NSX, are these the best one's to go for
The OEM tires offer outstanding grip on dry pavement, and outstanding handling and cornering. Which is why they are chosen by so many NSX owners who have wheels in sizes for which they are available. They are not the longest-lasting tires though.

Milkybar said:
Sorry if this question has been asked before. :confused:
I suggest you take a look at the NSX FAQ (answers to Frequently Asked Questions), which you can access by clicking on the word FAQ in the red bar at the top of your screen that looks like this:

04jannavbar.gif

Back