• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What you guys think scam?

Scam. Look at the feed back. -1 The only sale says.....

1 Feedback received
Revised Feedback: 0
Feedback / Item From Buyer / Price Date / Time
Negative feedback rating Credit card fraud thief, item not sent, Scam artist, warning do not buy from him
chiefcurtiss ( 3 )
Oct-31-08 13:55
honda acura nsx comptech supercharger complete kit (#250313369133) US $2,125.00 View Item

That is what feedback is for.

I would have no problem bidding ONLY if I was local and would do the transaction face to face.. Otherwise you might end up with a box of animal crackers being sent.. The reason I say animal crackers is because 4 years ago I bought a limited edition omega michael Schumacher watch and 4 days later got a call from customs stating that someone was attempting to send me food via ups.. My stomach dropped when I put 2 and 2 together.. Now on big ticket items I make sure that I'm atleast one state away from the seller so if I were to get ripped off again I would be able to pay a visit.. Beware. My .02

Last edited:
I would have no problem bidding ONLY if I was local and would do the transaction face to face.. Otherwise you might end up with a box of animal crackers being sent.. The reason I say animal crackers is because 4 years ago I bought a limited edition omega michael Schumacher watch and 4 days later got a call from customs stating that someone was attempting to send me food via ups.. My stomach dropped when I put 2 and 2 together.. Now on big ticket items I make sure that I'm atleast one state away from the seller so if I were to get ripped off again I would be able to pay a visit.. Beware. My .02

I'm sorry but that is a funny story.:frown::biggrin:

I'm sorry but that is a funny story.:frown::biggrin:

lol, i know.... it wasnt funny when it happened but now i look back at it and laugh my ass off..the next day i went into work and duct taped the box of crackers on my wrist and wore it as a watch...lol..

so now when i look at any deal that looks like a scam i always think about my box o'crackers!!

Back