• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What's it worth:99 Zanardi with 26k miles?

Just curious on your thoughts....What do you think a 99 Zanardi with 26k miles it worth? It's bone stock, 1 owner, Acura dealer serviced since new, no paintwork or stories. 2 curbed wheels and a minor 1' scratch that will easily wetsand out. Comes with original window sticker, all the keys, no CD changer, and literature:wink: I posted pics awhile ago with the # and all the details but cant seem to find the thread...

Hmm........add $2-3k...to the trade in value or private party value, for emotional attachment (zanardi affect). :)

Hmm........add $2-3k...to the trade in value or private party value, for emotional attachment (zanardi affect). :)

If The Kid can get it for just $2-3k over retail, that would be sickening enough. If he could get it near trade in, it would be the deal of the decade!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Otto

Attachments

• tradein.JPG
    tradein.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 941
  • retail.JPG
    retail.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 940
Is there any chance I can use my low mileage 94 as a down payment for Zanardi #24 and finance the rest? :biggrin:

Thanks.

Otto

It's not a dealer car, I'm buying it myself. I'll probably have to sell the S2000 and the 05 NSX goes back in 2 months:wink:

It's not a dealer car, I'm buying it myself. I'll probably have to sell the S2000 and the 05 NSX goes back in 2 months:wink:

It's probably for the best. There's no reason for me to start having a car payment when I've never had one before. :cool: My mortgage is more than enough to keep me poor. :redface:

Just remember to save the mileage on the Zanardi so that when you do sell it to me it has some life left in it. :wink:

Otto

Just remember to save the mileage on the Zanardi so that when you do sell it to me it has some life left in it. :wink:

Otto

It'll be sitting in a warehouse collecting dust for many years, dont worry:biggrin:

We're going to need an updated Zanardi Roll call.:biggrin:

You're a crazy nsx lover and we applaud you!I bet in 15 more years the highest bids on pristine nsx's at Barret-Jackson will be zanardis.Pics!

I'm going next wed with my father to finalize the deal, i'll post pics later that day:wink: Im so excited, feel like a big kid:biggrin:

I remember when I got my first NSX, I kept waking up in the middle of the night and looking out my apartment window to make sure I wasnt dreaming. Im hoping to relive the same experience.:redface:

I'm going next wed with my father to finalize the deal, i'll post pics later that day:wink: Im so excited, feel like a big kid:biggrin:

Mike,

Congrats..remember to let me test drive the zanardi when you get it, so I can take it home with me!!!:biggrin:

I remember when I got my first NSX, I kept waking up in the middle of the night and looking out my apartment window to make sure I wasnt dreaming. Im hoping to relive the same experience.:redface:

Know exactly what you are talking here, but rather, got to go to the garage to pinch myself while I look at it. Still do. Having the car cover off of it is painful as well, 'cause with s-itty weather no can drive. To have a second, like you, is going to be very exciting. Congrats if/upon deal closing, Mike!

Back