• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats the funniest thing anyone's said about your car?

- - - Updated - - -

Walking to my car in a parking lot and the guy behind me says in a low movie trailer voice "Lord Vader, your car awaits you." Just smiled and got in and drove of with the Imperial March anthem going through my head :smile:

Last edited:
lol

Walking to my car in a parking lot and the guy behind me says in a low movie trailer voice "Lord Vader, your car awaits you." Just smiled and got in and drove of with the Imperial March anthem going through my head :smile:

Last edited:
I never thought this would happen but it did: loudmouth guy I know says to another guy after he asks about the h emblem on my car " dude don't you know acura and Honda both make the Nsx". Yikes. I didn't even respond.

I had a stranger in a parking lot say to me, "I would never own anything made in Italy except shoes and suits..."

I haven't seen mine yet except in pictures, but on the Miata board I frequent I already got a "I thought that was a Ferrari" but it was probably because he glanced at the thumbnail, once he opened the pic full size he recognized it as an NSX.

I can't believe anyone would think of a Corvette when seeing the car, the design "language" is all different.

In a few months I'll get to meet my NSX and contribute to this thread, I'm sure. I'd bet many Fayetteville, NC locals have never knowingly seen an NSX before.

There will soon be another ;) (I think that makes 4 in the Fayetteville/Bragg area - One unknown owner, and K20fg [here on Prime])

Likely some stories to ensue (typo) on my end as well, as I'll be driving across country (CA>NC) once I pick the car up.

Last edited:
how'd you get the motor in the back of your corvette?

thats a good looking corvette

I thought that was a corvette?

i feel like screaming sometimes when people keep calling my car a corvette!

i had 2 young guys in a donk/highrider on a 2 lane road go head on with the opposite lane of traffic to tell me how sick my ride is and if i wanted to sell it?!and that they had cash!the passenger was holding what looked to be $10k+ cash in his hand,i replied that it wasn't for sale and thanks for the offer and that they are right,it is sick!!!

Neighbor: What year is your Vette?
Me: It's not a Vette its an Acura NSX?
Neighbor: I thought the NSX wasn't coming out for another couple of years?
Me: Well this one came out in 1991
Neighbor: It's a sharp looking car!

Even though things didn't work out for me to have an NSX, I still come back a lot for no reason other than to look at this thread.

"Is that experimental?"

Kid said today "Your car is dope son!!"

I always love it when some 18 year old kid calls a 46 year old man "son"

I guess I'm just getting old.

My tow hook cover fell off recently. Walk out of grocery store. Here a guy talking to another guy... A tow hook cover goes over there. What kind of idiot would take it off and drive without it!? I overheard and butted in saying. Yeah it fell off yesterday. He just had a shocked look on his face and didn't say anything. Haha

My son said. The Acura emblem on the front is for Aiden, which as you guess it is his name. He's already laying claim to his car.

While stopped at a light I had a very distinguished "cougar" step up to the passenger side window and said, " Your car is a panty dropper, it's so pretty". Needless to say the wife wasn't exactly thrilled to hear the story. :tongue:

I had to call my insurance company last night to ask them a question about my policy. Midway through the conversation, the male customer service rep says "Sir, may I ask you a personal question?" to which I reply "go ahead". He then proceeds to ask/tell me "The NSX is a pretty low sports car right?" I answer "yes, it is pretty low and you have to be careful going over speed bumps and such". He then confirms that I am in Afghanistan to which I reply "yes". He then asks "Sir, how do you drive it over there? Are the roads good there? How do the girls respond when you take it to the clubs there??". Me, speechless....then I laugh and say "the roads pretty bad and the women here love it!". He then says "cool and I thought they would!"

rotfl.

Would it have happened to be a USAA representative, by chance?

Just yesterday, a guy in a big Chebby truck pulled up next to me and gave me the thumbs up and the international "roll down your window" sign. When I did, hE flashed a big grin and said "Dude - I drove your car in Grand Tourismo" :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back