• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats the funniest thing anyone's said about your car?

That's funny! I was talking to a USAA rep a few months ago regarding the NSX. She was telling me all about the fun cars she had owned. We were talking and laughing. Then, she had to put me on hold to get help (NSX not in their database type stuff) and when she came back, she was solumn and quiet. I even asked her if she got heat for our previous conversation, and my question was ignored. I've always loved that USAA reps were so friendly. I hope I didn't get her into too much trouble.

That's funny! I was talking to a USAA rep a few months ago regarding the NSX. She was telling me all about the fun cars she had owned. We were talking and laughing. Then, she had to put me on hold to get help (NSX not in their database type stuff) and when she came back, she was solumn and quiet. I even asked her if she got heat for our previous conversation, and my question was ignored. I've always loved that USAA reps were so friendly. I hope I didn't get her into too much trouble.

I doubt you did, USAA is a great company and the people make it great. I too have had great convos with some of the representatives. This one was a little odd though. lol

Pan Handler: "Hey nice car, is that a Ferrari?"
Me: "Thanks, it's actually a Honda from 1991."
Pan Handler: "Holy shit, a Honda?...Nice car man."

Pan Handler: "Hey nice car, is that a Ferrari?"
Me: "Thanks, it's actually a Honda from 1991."
Pan Handler: "Holy shit, a Honda?...Nice car man."

pan handler they say the funniest things, i was in chinatown in philly here couple nights ago and this pan handler came up and said "that is the bangingest honda i ever seen" lol and "is this a 2014? model" i replied Yup. i was just BSing with him lol. the homeless here in downtown loves it.

Guy at QuickTrip saw my NSX and complimented how clean and nice it was. Then asked if I would be interested in trading for his RSX type S with Type R kit. I smiled and said nah. He proceeded to tell me blue book is $18K. Look in his eye was seriousness. I really wanted to laugh in his face, but told him sorry I have no plans on getting rid of my car.

"Blue" book? As in the "blue book" number that he just pulled from his hind quarters?

Not Kelly's

20 year old (ish) blondie: Is this red car yours?

Me: Yes, indeed.

20 year old (ish) blondie: We'd have beautiful children together.

My wife behind her: He's already got two.

Me: :shrug:

Idiot:You're the guy with the NSX right?
Me: Yeah
I-That's a nice car man!!
M-Thanks
I-V10 Right?
M-No it's actually a V6
I- WOW . That's probably why they're around 20k right?
M- Maybe if you cut my car in half

A group of like 10 teens just stood around my car and gave it a standing ovation for a couple seconds while i was pulling out of Wal mart. :redface:

I arrived late to my favorite Friday night car meet and there were no parking spots. So a friend of mine (Ralph) said I could park in front of his car. As soon as I got out of the car a group of people gathered around my car and started asking questions, taking pictures and I let a couple kids sit in the car. Anyway, Ralph was standing next me and someone came up to him (not knowing I was the owner) and asked if the person who owns the car was famous. Ralph replied, "no but apparently some think his car is." Then Ralph looked at me with a smile and said "I'm going to tell him to move his car." I bought him a beer for that answer.

I go to the parking lot and a dad is showing his young kid around my car. I walk up, say hello and as I'm walking to the car he says to his son "wait until you see how the doors open" :confused:

then I felt bad for disappointing the poor kid when they opened like every other car he's ever seen, damn it! I knew I should have installed that interior fog machine and lambo hinges!!!

had a girl tell me if I pulled up to her house with that car you would get laid no questions asked. that was the coolest yet.

LOL She was works for the DA for Hillsbrough county tampa Fl, Im sure it not hard to look up if you know where to look on their website

and yes she is hot blonde/blue athletic, 125lbs 5'6" b cups not a good grill though kinda English style LOL not offense to any english people LOL

- - - Updated - - -

the teeth almost kills the rest LOL but you can get over teeth easy

amazing description. my imagination thanks you profusely!

LOL She was works for the DA for Hillsbrough county tampa Fl, Im sure it not hard to look up if you know where to look on their website

and yes she is hot blonde/blue athletic, 125lbs 5'6" b cups not a good grill though kinda English style LOL not offense to any english people LOL

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

damn... to be young again... amazing hormones.

young guy(20 or so) in front of a cvs pharmacy said "I WANT TO FU*K YOUR CAR"! I just drove away laughing!!!!

Had a guy pull up next to me at a light and say "nice hot rod you have there". I just smiled and said thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

jewelteeth2.jpglike Jewel?

I was a bit shocked when a random kid, who must have been about 14 or 15, pointed at the car and shouted "Acura NSX!" when I was pulling into a parking spot recently. Not so much funny as impressive - clearly everyone who's saying today's kids don't care about cars (and only care about iThings) are full of it :smile:

I have a GTLW exhaust and test pipe on my car. A friend of mine with a mustang with a V6 asked why his car didn't sound as good as mine.

Back