• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

whats your age game

I'm 93. I use my cane to clutch because my left foot has gout. When I'm out and about in my NSX people always ask me if my son knows I took his car out for a spin.

ROFL - Who cares what age (seems immature to ask)? Are you having fun driving what you're driving seems a better question. I was a hippie in the 70's driving a mico-bus and having fun. Now the NSX is my fun.
Happy Motoring!

After having my car for just over a month, I get alot of bs questions about how I'm using my dads car and crap like that. Even all my friends say they only seen "older" people driving NSXs. I'm hoping this thread can prove them wrong and there is a young crowd or a atleast a few of us.

Im not trying to upset anyone with their age here, just sort of want to see if I'm alone. Lol

I'm 22

When did it become impressive for someone to buy a used 20 year old car when they are 22? I think the average income on the board just went up with the addition of this baller. :rolleyes:

well there have been to many question thread lately almost like someone is collecting info on us.

what do you do as a career?

list of Florida owners?

now whats your age.

and say something personal about the guy that posted above you.

next whats your address

followed by a call from your bank saying your account is empty.

I try not to answer all of the questions as Im a " Stay off the Grid " kinda guy.

and I might bury my money in the ground so the IRS can freeze your money.

can tax something they cant find.

I wish I was 24 with an NSX I think I might be dead though

the way I drove at 24 was off the chain.

Shawn, my aluminum foil hat is on eBay and is guaranteed to protect against brain wave interception.

:wink:

Great post btw.

And in highschool I was playing euchre. The nearest computer was probably in Rochester, an hour's drive away.

Last edited:
Man! I started a thread something like this a year ago or so. I never got bashed for it like this guy is lol. The youngest I ever heard somebody getting an NSX was 16. I always wondered if he got it as a birthday present or just saved and saved and saved. The youngest I ever met in person was 18. He got the car brand new Im told as a gift for graduating high school. The guy owned that car for about 12 years and racked up well over 200,000 miles. I say buy these cars as early in your life as you can. That just means more years of enjoyment. 8D

Last edited:
Ok ok, its totaly different story if you got yours as a gift or if you actually saved up and purchased. Also there should be a special category for cash purchases. This should not be a contest on who can brag more, but hey what the he**

When did it become impressive for someone to buy a used 20 year old car when they are 22? I think the average income on the board just went up with the addition of this baller. :rolleyes:

Glad I could help out.... :O when did it become impressive to talk shit though a computer.

Its was a simple question of how old people are. In no way do I think you need to be Baller to own a 20 year old car. But if you read the previous posts by me I clearly stated why I bought this car. I share the same passion for this car as you my friend. Lighten up we are all here to enjoy the car and have great conversation.

Last edited:
As this car becomes more affordable I do expect younger owners to come aboard. I just hope that the level of maturity stays the same here as time goes by.

Glad I could help out.... :O when did it become impressive to talk shit though a computer.

Its was a simple question of how old people are. In no way do I think you need to be Baller to own a 20 year old car. But if you read the previous posts by me I clearly stated why I bought this car. I share the same passion for this car as you my friend. Lighten up we are all here to enjoy the car and have great conversation.

The problem is I am old and grumpy. I read this exact same thread every 2 weeks on every car forum I have ever been a part of. 95% of the people posting it are looking for attention and a pat on the back. Back when I was 21, and just having purchased my first sports car, I never once thought about starting a thread about my age. It just seems immature to me, but as I have already stated, I am old and grumpy.

We as owners know how much our cars cost, but random people on the road still think they're the new Honda or new Acura.

I am 16 and I am sure I am the youngest person ever owned a NSX. I consider that a very remarkable achievement since the NSX is such an expensive supercar.
Steve

The problem is I am old and grumpy. I read this exact same thread every 2 weeks on every car forum I have ever been a part of. 95% of the people posting it are looking for attention and a pat on the back. Back when I was 21, and just having purchased my first sports car, I never once thought about starting a thread about my age. It just seems immature to me, but as I have already stated, I am old and grumpy.

No need to be old and grumpy, I'm sure your one cool grandpa :wink: (wish my dad had a sports car, just an orange scooter for him.)

When I joined vwvortex a long time ago there was a thread like this, I enjoyed it cause I learned that there were younger "kids" out there that had the same car has me. But I learned a lot from the older crowd, and as they started to fade away and move on to other cars I passed on the stuff I knew and learned from them.

You also learn who you can joke with. :biggrin: I would have prop still made a thread like this if I was 50+ to see who still had a good enough back to get in and out of.

This is a game? Guess my age. Here's a clue: I remember playing Need for Speed SE in high school and thinking to myself, "One day I will own of these cars."

When these cars were introduced, they were the ultimate dream cars to have. At car shows these days I hear students frequently say, "That's one of my dream cars."

Some things never change. The RX7, Acura NSX, Dodge Viper, and Toyota Supra will always remain automotive legends.

Holy shat me to bro. In high school I was playing the same game!! Awesome. It was only missing nissan 300zx turbo and the list would have been complete. 90s where the best times for sportscars

You can buy the car in your 20s now since the car is getting so old. I wish I could have had an nsx in my 20s. Some folks are just born poor im afraid. If kids are buying these cars in there 20s its time to move on to ferraris I think.

Last edited:
Holy shat me to bro. In high school I was playing the same game!! Awesome. It was only missing nissan 300zx turbo and the list would have been complete. 90s where the best times for sportscars

You can buy the car in your 20s now since the car is getting so old. I wish I could have had an nsx in my 20s. Some folks are just born poor im afraid. If kids are buying these cars in there 20s its time to move on to ferraris I think.

458 is a work of art.

16!?...That's around when I fell in love with this car. I'm 32 now and just picked it up last fall. Dude you have it good at 16...these rides are panty droppers at that age.

I just say get over it, there's a lot of younger kids driving much nicer and more expensive cars than the NSX. So you think you're special driving the NSX at your age? I know teenagers driving Ferraris that won't even raise an issue of it.

After having my car for just over a month, I get alot of bs questions about how I'm using my dads car and crap like that. Even all my friends say they only seen "older" people driving NSXs. I'm hoping this thread can prove them wrong and there is a young crowd or a atleast a few of us.

Im not trying to upset anyone with their age here, just sort of want to see if I'm alone. Lol

I'm 22

What kind of insurance are you paying at 22? That's the killer.

the best post on this thread so far.
Sadly, I don't think it will.:frown:

+1 I have been on a couple other forums that probably had more of a younger crowd and it gets ridiculous and times. Its fine to joke around at the proper times of course.

Back