• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What's your favorite hyper exotic car? ( Multiple choice Allowed )

(multiple choice allowed) What's your favorite hyper exotic car?

• Maclaren F1

Votes: 103 60.2%
  • Maclaren Mercedes SLR

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Porsche Carrera GT

Votes: 62 36.3%
  • Pagani Zonda

Votes: 36 21.1%
  • Ferrari Enzo

Votes: 53 31.0%
  • Koenigsegg

Votes: 50 29.2%
  • Lamborghini Murcielago

Votes: 42 24.6%
  • Ford GT

Votes: 21 12.3%

• Total voters
I know some of my pickings are questionable, but I have a reason for choosing them. The Maclaren F1 might be 10 years old and represent the old class supercar, but it is yet to be beaten in so many ways ( speed, concept, design, price!). The Lamborghini Murcielago might be of a lesser exotic status than the rest, but it can run along with them in all the departments of supercar, so it can be thought of as the cheap alternative ( wow, 280,000 US$ can be called cheap!). The last and most contradictory choice would be the Ford GT for very good reasons. For one, it has a heritage that can never be forgotten. The second is that due to its limited production, it can really be called exotic. Last but not least, the Ford GT can run along these cars in a strait line up to their speed limit and still keep up, so I guess that makes it worthy of being a contender.

Oh, and final note: the reason why I didn't add the NSX is for the default biased outcome and because you need to stop drinking.

So, everybody, start Shooting

1991%20Porsche%20962CR%20Schuppan-blk-sVr=mx=.jpg

IMSA for the road Porsche 962CR

damn, i had no idea the SLR does not have much fans

poor thing

len3.8 said:
[

IMSA for the road Porsche 962CR

doesn't the Carrera GT eclipse it?

I know it wasn't on the list, but I think the Evo is the best. I mean, think about it, you can buy over 30+ Evos for the price of a McLaren. With some minor tuning, you can beat every one of those supercars. :p

(Well, eventually, one of the Evo guys was going to post this, so consider this a preemptive strike.)

As far as voting for real, I've always been impressed with the McLaren, but voted for the Koeniggsegg. There's something about those doors...

I also dig the Ford GT. From what I've read, it not only keeps up in the straight line category, but handles extremely well (and looks good).

nkb said:
As far as voting for real, I've always been impressed with the McLaren, but voted for the Koeniggsegg. .

Just in case you missed it, you can vote for more than one car! ;)

I hope you knew that

And I'm happy that so far there have only been positive comments regarding the Ford GT

I wonder when the "just another Fix Or Repair Daily" squad will come here and trash talk the Ford GT.

Damn

SLR still zero votes!!

poor thing

I think that maybe one of the reasons that many of us here prefer other exotics as oppossed to the SLR is that most of us are huge fans of mid-engine cars. The SLR has that looonngg hood, just doesn't have that mid-engine appeal.

Damn right, Mitsu built a 400HP evo that beat the Pagain
Zonda. Check it out in Car Mag, the evo is about 80k and build by HKS / RallyArt :D

nkb said:
I know it wasn't on the list, but I think the Evo is the best. I mean, think about it, you can buy over 30+ Evos for the price of a McLaren. With some minor tuning, you can beat every one of those supercars. :p

(Well, eventually, one of the Evo guys was going to post this, so consider this a preemptive strike.)

Ryanmcd2 said:
Damn right, Mitsu built a 400HP evo that beat the Pagain
Zonda. Check it out in Car Mag, the evo is about 80k and build by HKS / RallyArt :D

Anyone who would take a EVO over a Zonda should be shot in the head.

What about the Saleen S7?

Ryanmcd2 said:
lol it killed it on the track and 0-100. I think 0-60 was 3.4 or so... Almost as fast as my evo :D

You can't seriously tell me you would rather have an EVO over a Pagani Zonda.

Back