• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheel fitment question ( works )

Hey peeps- new to the NSX game

I was looking at a used set of Work Meisters and wanted to know if y'all think the offsets and size would be ok?

-19x9.5 +23 and 19x10.5 + 28

dosnt sound like it would fit that well seeing some of the higher offsets some of the guys are running here

thanks for any info

I've tried that fitment before with wider rears 19X10.5 +18. The fronts poke dramatically too far (over 30mm past the front fender) to even consider stretching tires. LOL!! Rears, fit with a nice stretch. Hope this helps.

I've tried that fitment before with wider rears 19X10.5 +18. The fronts poke dramatically too far (over 30mm past the front fender) to even consider stretching tires. LOL!! Rears, fit with a nice stretch. Hope this helps.

dayum thats way to much poke for me hahaha- thanks a lot man!!!

would a 19x9 +43 (R Disk, Big Brake clearance) with 245/35/19 and 19x10 +42 (O Disk, Deeper Dish look) with 275/30/19. fit better- i know another guy selling a different set

You need to see my thread:

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143941

You will find that the biggest front wheel you'll want is probably a 18x8.5 with a 215/35/18 - that is really stretched - I have seen a 9" but IMO the stretch looks ridiculous.

unless you don't actually drive or don't care if it rubs like crazy then stick to a 40-ish offset - as low as 33 if you have to.

You need to see my thread:

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143941

You will find that the biggest front wheel you'll want is probably a 18x8.5 with a 215/35/18 - that is really stretched - I have seen a 9" but IMO the stretch looks ridiculous.

unless you don't actually drive or don't care if it rubs like crazy then stick to a 40-ish offset - as low as 33 if you have to.

thanks for the thread link!!! yea not trying to rub

thanks for the thread link!!! yea not trying to rub

A "normal" fitment (not stretched much) would be 18x8 +40 and 19x10 +35 to +30, anything more (especially in front) can be tricky.

I've used 19X8.5 in the fronts before tuckin tire. Result was a cracked front fender unless if you plan on having 2-3 finger spaces, not adviseable at all. The 10.5 rear looks awesome though with a huge lip and some poke:)

Hey peeps- new to the NSX game

I was looking at a used set of Work Meisters and wanted to know if y'all think the offsets and size would be ok?

-19x9.5 +23 and 19x10.5 + 28

dosnt sound like it would fit that well seeing some of the higher offsets some of the guys are running here

thanks for any info

Refer to Angus' thread, but do not do 19's in the front.

19" fronts are a BIG no-no unless you are real special.

Back