• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheel/Tire Mounting, 2007

Ben

Experienced Member
Hi,

While this has been discussed here before, things often change over time.

Any recommendations for wheel/tire mounting in the south bay that you have used recently?

Primarily concerned with attention to detail in not scratching
the rims when mounting/dismounting the tires. "The machine did it" is not
a valid excuse.

Thanks!

Go see my buddies at Auto Innovations in Milpitas. Ask for Steve or Orlando. Make sure Orlando does the mounting and you will have no issues.

OR if you're in San Jose, Kartoyz ask for Toan and ask to have Tien work on it for you. 408-251-1496. Tell them i sent ya!:wink:

Go see my buddies at Auto Innovations in Milpitas. Ask for Steve or Orlando. Make sure Orlando does the mounting and you will have no issues.

Here is another vote for Auto Innovations. Go ask for Orlando. I've never had to "watch over" as he worked on my NSX in the past. Very reliable and knows his stuff.

Here is another vote for Auto Innovations. Go ask for Orlando. I've never had to "watch over" as he worked on my NSX in the past. Very reliable and knows his stuff.

Here is another vote for Auto Innovations and I'm going to have Orlando work on my Porsche next week.

I've got an appointment at Auto Innovations tomorrow! :)

Thanks everyone, I'll be giving Orlando a call! :)

same here

Great service from Orlando :smile:

Just got my rims/tires back from Auto Innovations today. Orlando did an excellent job! :smile: Thumbs up!

Just got my rims/tires back from Auto Innovations today. Orlando did an excellent job! :smile: Thumbs up!

Rims? cool
what kind did u get? is it for your 05? :smile:

Rims? cool
what kind did u get? is it for your 05? :smile:

Actually, I just got new tires for the S2000 Modulo rims that I already had on the car. The S2000 rear tires were too small, and the S2000 fronts were too big.

silvers2.jpg

Back