• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheel well:

I have recently installed a wide body on my car, but have come across a problem I obviously did not think of. Any suggestions on installing the proper "dust gard", if that's what it's called. The stock ones don't fit anymore as the fenders are wider. Anyone else with a wide body, that have gone thru this before please let me know...thx a bunch.

i got a widebody and just dont need dust gards

dont worry about it

thx amo

Here is a brief discussion on the topic of fender liners for a widebody. And here is a thread in which a member made some custom fender liners for his widebody. Just a month or so ago this guy had some fender liners available for sale, if you choose to take the advise in the first thread I recommended and Frankenstein two together.

FWIW, I would not drive the car without them for fear of damaging the fender with road debris thrown from the tires.

HTH

For me, it's not so much of being afraid of this and that.... I just don't like the look of having no fender liners. Looks too much like a kit car project ran out of budget.

Without some sort of protection,,you will eventualy put a reverse ding,,maybe called a boing:tongue: in your fender,trust me I know first hand.

Back