• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels, Car Cover, Front Discs for sale

I have sold my 91. I have some parts that were not included in the sale.

Two front brake discs from a 25,000 mile care. They have been turned by my nsx tech and are true. $60.00 for both.

Also, a set of original wheels without tires or center caps in very good condition. $60.00/set.

I also have a set each of used trunk and rear glass struts and a drivers side windshield wiper arm. These last items are free to anyone who buys one of the priced items.

All prices are without shipping. I am located in SW Florida for local pickup. Thanks.

Car cover is sold. Lower prices (again): discs-60.00/pair, wheels-60.00/set of 4.
Shift knob is sold.

Update: All I have left are the discs and the struts. Thanks everyone for your interest and purchases.

Last edited by a moderator:

bump. All 4 struts need to be rebuilt. I apologize for any confusion. When I replaced the trunk struts, they would work sometimes but not always. The rear glass struts would not hold up the glass at all. This is why they are free.

Last edited:
Back