• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where are all the Production deliveries ??

Pics soon but if you look around for Bass Pro NSX I am sure that you will find a bunch. At least 1000 pics were taken while I was there.

Just watched a you tube video made by the young person and your car was prominently featured!!
Lovely

This was a great example of the kind of fun a car show should be.

The kid with a Ferrari shirt sees the blue demon. He then gets out his camera and has at it, including an OMG.

Included in the video is a guy who did an RC minimee of his Corolla drifting it around the asphalt.

Add some ice cream and call it an evening.

Oops, the blue demon had a 100 mile ride home to bond with it's owner.

OK, review will be coming in chunks. I wont be talking about the nav, radio, interior controls .... as those always take a while before you know whether or not you love them or hate them, on to the driving (what everyone cares about anyway).

First off, I am extremely glad that my RS7 is massively modified because if it were stock still, it would be boring and disappointing to get into after driving the NSX.

Last night I had the chance to rip around route 143 @ around midnight and hit 100+ several time, topped out @ 130. Getting up to those speeds and driving feel at those speeds felt like I was part of the car. Totally natural and totally in control. Acceleration is sport + does not feel like a turbo car, it feels like a magically light big V8. The tires are too new to really corner hard, ill wait a bit to really test that. Sport + is absolutely perfect for back road bombing. I tried track a few times and honestly, it is what it says it is, track mode. Regular sport mode was really nice yesterday when I was stuck in traffic. Sport + mode in heavy traffic is obnoxious. Quiet mode I absolutely guarantee will be the mode you show people to show them how quiet it is, and then you wont ever use it again.

Parking this thing is easy, way easier than I was expecting. Backing up is simple and I was backing into spaces within an hour of driving for the first time. The only time visibility suffers is when you need to look at about 4:30, which sucks because leaving my house I have a merge that requires this just down the road.

As far as the looks go, even better than I expected. 100% happy with the blue and it even looks amazing under street light.

Going to save the complaints for a bit, see which of them are legit and which are just adjusting to a new car.

Overall, very happy with the car although I am not sure I would say the same if I lived in a populated area. Out here I can drive a little crazy from time to time and it is an absolute blast in this car. If I lived in Boston I don't think I could handle being constantly constrained by traffic.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I am going to keep them for at least a year or two on the off chance that a improved NSX becomes available. I will want to return to stock. <- say this way too much, return to stock stuff takes up half of my garage :p
Congrats! Happy to hear that you're enjoying it!

Acura did a great job reducing turbo lag on this car.

Acura is providing test drives at the Monterey Car Week next week, so I hope there will be more glowing reviews from regular people.

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally, we're getting VIN #45 . 130R white/red.

As nice as this blue is in the daylight, I simply cannot say enough nice things about what this looks like in lower light. I am blown away and everyone that sees it like this is just awestruck.

I intentionally drove down a road with a lot of street lights and a lot of foot traffic tonight and just about broke everyone's neck as I went by.

Last edited:
As nice as this blue is in the daylight, I simply cannot say enough nice things about what this looks like in lower light. I am blown away and everyone that sees it like this is just awestruck.

I intentionally drove down a road with a lot of street lights and a lot of foot traffic tonight and just about broke everyone's neck as I went by.

Definitely the best color IMO! Worth every penny of the $6K.

OK, review will be coming in chunks. I wont be talking about the nav, radio, interior controls .... as those always take a while before you know whether or not you love them or hate them, on to the driving (what everyone cares about anyway).

Congratulations! :smile: It's good to read of your first impressions, and no doubt I and the others will be looking forward to your developing experience and feedback. Much appreciated.

serial # 049 showed up at the dealer in Columbus OH.

The MSRP on their listing must be wrong as they have it at $156,940

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/676385925/overview/

- - - Updated - - -

A silver on red showed up in Ardmore PA, serial # 063.

My sense is production rate has improved.

With my estimate of 10 to 20 ex US cars built and a backlog of cars waiting to ship from the factory, they must be up to 90 or more built to date.

Congrats, @nosirrahx on being the first on Prime to have their car delivered!

It's really funny, I was at my prefered dealer here in Cleveland today and my usual salesman was trying to get me to bite on the new NSX, half-jokingly. Damn them, now I'm thinking about it, but I won't be ready for a year, minimum, to do it as I'd have to be out of my RLX lease first. They've got 2-3 coming in but given they were fishing at me, they are not all sold. Basically, they'd have to give the trade deal of a lifetime on my still relatively "new to me" NA2, and not screw me with a market adjustment to get me to move on one.

Congrats, @nosirrahx on being the first on Prime to have their car delivered!

It's really funny, I was at my prefered dealer here in Cleveland today and my usual salesman was trying to get me to bite on the new NSX, half-jokingly. Damn them, now I'm thinking about it, but I won't be ready for a year, minimum, to do it as I'd have to be out of my RLX lease first. They've got 2-3 coming in but given they were fishing at me, they are not all sold. Basically, they'd have to give the trade deal of a lifetime on my still relatively "new to me" NA2, and not screw me with a market adjustment to get me to move on one.

My congratulations also nosirrahx! Lucky man.

The new NSX prices.....

AT MSRP here in WA State TTL would be additional $20K

27652721503_9e338656a6_z_zpsmwqeazrh.jpg~original

Last edited:
Today was a blast, ill comment more when I get some sleep.

I did hit 100MPH before I hit 100 miles on ODO though :)

Nosirrahx -- quick question... did you order the floor mats? And if not, did it come with standard floor mats other than the optional $1200 ones?

Huntingbus, the car does come with mats (another member previously corrected my error)

Thank you for the clarification -- my order hasn't locked yet so was making some updates today and debated adding the floor mats -- ended up changing exterior color and adding the carbon fiber deck lid -- with more and more pics avail I seem to like it more than I initially thought.

Back