• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where are the NSX's in South Florida???

Hey Guys,

Just came back from a Trip to Miami for the Game 5 of the NBA Finals.

GO HEAT!!

I didn't see 1 NSX the entire 3 days there.

I stayed in Key Biscayne (see the picture of the cars at my hotel below). My girlfriend and I cruised to South Beach all the way up to Ft. Lauderdale. During the trip we saw 4 F430's, 1 Superamerica, 2 575M's, 3 550M's, 4 Gallardo's, a Murcielago and even a Red Enzo downtown on Saturday Afternoon!!!

Where are the NSX's hiding???

Hope to see a few next time!!

14006IMG_1112-med.JPG

Shumdit said:
The poseur cars are cruising the city.

The poser mobiles pictured above aren't even cruising. They're doing what they do best. Being prominently parked in front of a nice gathering place.

wasenda said:
Hey Guys,

During the trip we saw 4 F430's, 1 Superamerica, 2 575M's, 3 550M's, 4 Gallardo's, a Murcielago and even a Red Enzo downtown on Saturday Afternoon!!!

That's all you saw??? Shesh, up here in Boca Raton I see at least a few RR's, Bentley's, 996TT's, and CGT's along with what you saw in my 2.5 mile commute to work every day! :wink: And if I'm lucky, I see maybe one NSX a week. The fact is, the NSX a rarer car and as Shumdit said, we are usually out driving them instead of leaving them parked on the side of the road.

wasenda said:
Hey Guys,

GO HEAT!!

I didn't see 1 NSX the entire 3 days there.

I stayed in Key Biscayne (see the picture of the cars at my hotel below). My girlfriend and I cruised to South Beach all the way up to Ft. Lauderdale. During the trip we saw 4 F430's, 1 Superamerica, 2 575M's, 3 550M's, 4 Gallardo's, a Murcielago and even a Red Enzo downtown on Saturday Afternoon!!!

Where are the NSX's hiding???

Hope to see a few next time!!

14006IMG_1112-med.JPG

3 cocktail waitresses at the Four Seasons KB. No lie.

Back