• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where can I buy windshield washer nozzles for 91 NSX?

Anyone know where to source new windshield washer nozzles for 1991 Acura NSX? Everywhere I’ve looked says the are NLA (No Longer Available)...hope I’m not SOL ($hit Outta Luck). Thanks in advance for your help!

Have you tried speedypartsjapan?#thensxshop

Last edited:
Also, these usually do not go bad. They usually get clogged with wax. Unless of course you are missing them.

Thanks for the replies guys. I just had my nsx in for timing belt / water pump & a few other things the previous owner neglected...local mechanic (previous Acura employee) replaced washer pump and one of the nozzles shoots clear to back window but the other is inoperable. He tried multiple things to get the lines/nozzles clear. Never thought I’d have trouble finding windshield washer nozzles!!!! Ha

Let me know if they get it for you. I usually can get NLA parts from here in Tokyo.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

If none of this works out, let me know. I have a new OEM pair in black, never installed. Just not sure if I want to let them go.

I sincerely appreciate your offer but after going through so much trouble finding some - I wouldn’t buy from you because you should really just hold onto them.
Have you tried posting a wanted to buy thread? This has helped me to find unobtainium....

Back