• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where can I get my cd changer repair?

Can some recommend where I could get my cd changer repair? I'm in Austin
It has no light on the eject bottom and the radio shows a E-01 error. I tested another cd changer with the connection from the radio and it worked fine.
I have played with the connection and still no power.

How can I remove it? It seems impossible the way it is set up in the trunk.

Thanks

First of all, congrats on the NSX!

Have you seen this thread? In particular, Mark Basch’s suggestion:
Run a feeler guage below the magazines lower edge untill you feel a round button about two inches in. Push down to release the mag, empty the mag and put it back in with the cd player unplugged. THEN plug the cd player back in so that it wakes up with an empty mag in its slot- it will transfer the stuck disc to the mag if it is capable i.e. if the unit is not broken. If the mag has the word "Acura", instead of the stylized Vernier caliper logo next to the window, it is the old thin shelf design which have been TSB relegated to the 'do not use' parts heep.

Thanks Ojas for the thread. I 'll try some of those troubleshooting when I get home tonight.

Their is an NSX owner who works at a good audio installation shop in San Marcos, Tx.
Which is South of Austin about 35-40mins.
MECP certified, est shop, etc. My sister had her stereo installed their, good work, very helpful. If any one would want a stereo installed, or something with mobile audio or video he would def be the guy to see.
Unfortunantly I don't know his name, but I do have the number to the place.
Audio Outlet 392-2886

NSX owner, MECP certified, he's def familiar with his car.

Back