• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where do I find Reputation Comments?

I have not been able to find the reputation comments for myself, only the rating. I found it on one of my posts, and clicking on the icon gave me the number of points (4), but no comments or names of those placing them. I therefore searched for reputation in the site news forum, and found where it says there that the comments are displayed on the user CP. But I have looked carefully and repeatedly all over my CP, and there is nothing there. Does that mean I got four annonymous ratings with no comments, so there is no section displayed at all, is it hidden somewhere I am not seeing, or was it moved somewhere else? Thank you.

Chip

Everyone starts with a positive rating Chip - all feedback from there are anonymous and actually don't even require an actual comment, but will still show up as a link to the referenced post on which feedback was "earned"
You most likely have no feedback but just your "starting" rating.

D'Ecosse said:
You most likely have no feedback but just your "starting" rating.
One other possibility is that any feedback is not recent. Reputation comments disappear after a certain period of time (a month, maybe? I'm not sure) but their points are still included in your total.

When you click on User CP, it displays a web page. In the center section of the page that results, there will be a section with the title (on the red background) of Latest Reputation Received. (You may need to scroll down to see it.) If there is no such section, then you have no comments to display.

Back