• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

where in SOCAL?

Hi there.. i have a 1992 NSX and will be visiting LA this month. I was wondering, where in the Orange/LA County can i buy parts for my NSX? I need moldings, repair kits, masters, radiator etc. Any advice or help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hi there.. i have a 1992 NSX and will be visiting LA this month. I was wondering, where in the Orange/LA County can i buy parts for my NSX? I need moldings, repair kits, masters, radiator etc. Any advice or help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Kabayan give me a call pag dito ka na 8183578542 tulungan kita. I used to be one of the silent partners of Dennis of REDLINE Racing dyan sa Araneta ave. Anyway timbre ka lang sa akin si Cookie ito. You can get all my contact # sa website namin www.teamtnt.us

I'm actually looking at buying the following:
Clutch Master
Brake pads
Top windshield molding
I was hoping to get a good exhaust also (initially wanted the GTOne Version 5.1 but they closed and could not supply me) any suggestions?
Quick release steering wheel (snap off?)
and some other stuff as i go along putting the car together

Thanks

Kabayan..Pm me when you get in town. :wink:

Re: Tnt Nsx

+1 for TNT NSX.

cookie, awesome person, cool shop.

Hey Robert whats up, still have not seen your new shop I'll give you a call when I am in the area give me the grand tour Ok. By the way we will be introducing a new programable ECU very very similar to the Motec System with some features unique to Autronic, I will give you more details when we get together it will be on this years SEMA in the new products.

Re: Tnt Nsx

Thanks for all the replies and help. Especially to those who have gone out of their way to reply and send me quotations. My trip was apparently moved to July due to some things i have to attend to. But initially, there is something i really need. You see i bought a stroker kit from TODA and they do not supply the Connecting rod bearings. and after months of measurements and countless emails, they finally came up with something. Please see related email from TODA below. Can anybody help me get the "RED" connecting rod bearings? Or what are your inputs on this? Thanks

TODA email:

Joaquin,

Here is what we suggest for the connecting rod bearings based on the
information you provided to us.

According to JDM NSX service manual,

Connecting rod bearing (thickness: 1.5mm)

Color tolerance:
Red -0.012~-0.015mm
Pink -0.009~-0.012mm
Yellow -0.006~-0.009mm
Green -0.003~-0.006mm
Brown 0~-0.003mm
Black +0.003~0mm
Blue +0.006~+0.003mm

Regarding your measurements,

(55.0164 - 52.000 - 0.050 - (1.5 * 2)) / 2 = -0.0168mm

0.050mm is recommended clearance for NSX rod bearings.
See attached instruction manual which I send you before.

The tolerance is out of range a little.
Though nearest tolerance is Red. (-0.012~-0.015mm)

Please measure inner diameter of large end with installing Red
bearings.
Of course, please tighten connecting rod bolt at 7kgf.m.

Then he must know the clearance precisely.

The customer says about only 1 journal.
Needless to say, he must measure and adjust clearances in each journal.

Best Regards,

TODA Racing USA
18410 Bandilier Circle
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
United States Of America
TEL: +1 714-968-7040
FAX: +1 714-968-7050
E-Mail: [email protected]

Back