• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where The Heck Are The Phoenix Valley Nsxr's???

Dudes C'mon??

WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE LATELY??

UHHH IT'S THE WEEKEND AND NOONE IS DRIVING ANYWHERE??

DON'T BE GETTIN' LAME ON US??

TIME FOR A POOL PARTY OR A BBQ OR TRIP TO SEDONA ......C'MON GUYS.

WHERE IS THE RAIN DATE FOR THE SEDONA RUN??

:cool: :cool: :D :D

I may be buying a house soon. North phoenix. If it goes through, i'll be happy to have an nsx GT. It'd be a backyard BBQ type of deal.

I've heard the Pavillions is cracking down and even banning imports due to ricers in civics etc and doing burnouts. If you guys are getting together tonight I'd like to go.

well, i'm just now getting my baby out of the shop after a lot of work. but at least she's healthy again. :)

20.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

and although she's not an NSX, i can dream. ;)

anyone going to pebble beach and laguna seca aug 12-16 for the historics?

I am taking the NSX to Pebble Beach to see the sights anyone else going?

That beast looks mean, Tanner!

subayai: Your NSX looks sweet, I would love to see it in person! Oh yeah, do you have a hi-res of your avatar?

high rez of my NSX

Here is a high rez pic.

Attachments

• nsx8x6.jpg
    nsx8x6.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 202
Miss my NSX

Hello everyone,

I finally have a chance to sit down and enjoy prime for a little. Sandra and I have our apartment set up. My NSX is in storage in Tucson:( It is very weird knowing I cant jump in and go for a drive. Hope all is well everyones way. My first day in medical school is the 4th!!!!!

Nik

Nik, I'm glad you guys made it okay! I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to see you guys before you left town. Hopefully you'll get a chance to visit AZ during your breaks. Also, I have family in Vegas so I'll look you guys up when I'm there.

Good luck with school!

This weekend

Bill, chris, seth and any one else interested.

I just found out Jacquelyn is taking me to San Diego
this weekend for my Birthday. We are staying at the Catamaran
which is on the water.

If anyone is interested in making the drive and getting loaded on the beach, please let me know......

Reply's

Wow...

Where are the AZ NSX'ers

No reply's with yes or no's to San Diego and no happy birthday wishes...

I must have made some unknown enemies...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yo ' Ross I havent heard a damm word from ya ' for months and you get wacked because noones going to San Diego last minute???
ARE YOU USING A LOT OF CRACK LATELY??? :D

DOOD A LITTLE NOTICE IS ALL IT TAKES THEN YOU WANT TO CRUISE AND IT WILL BE DONE!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

PS.... HAPPY B'DAY YOU WEINER!!

Back