• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

where to buy 2002 rear diffuser

I have a 2001 nsx and I am looking to change the piece underneath the rear bumper to a 2002, shall we say,rear diffuser.I would appreciate any advice where to get the best deal on this part.Thanks. Oh,any and all pictures are greatly appreciated.Thanks again.

Chris,

Do you offer the 02 valence painted and shipped?

musclesmarinara said:
I have a 2001 nsx and I am looking to change the piece underneath the rear bumper to a 2002, shall we say,rear diffuser.I would appreciate any advice where to get the best deal on this part.Thanks. Oh,any and all pictures are greatly appreciated.Thanks again.

2002 rear valances are procured from Acura in about 3-8 days. To NY ground shipping would be another 5-6 days. Feel free to drop me a line today to discuss pricing and arrange to have drop shipped to yourself or body shop.

Yes, we can have it painted before shipping for an additional charge. For the lighter color cars, I highly recommend having it painted locally where your body shop can tint the color to match your body, as the factory colors do change slightly over time.

Cheers,
-- Chris

NSX2NV said:
Chris,

Do you offer the 02 valence painted and shipped?

Chris@SoS said:
Yes, we can have it painted before shipping for an additional charge. For the lighter color cars, I highly recommend having it painted locally where your body shop can tint the color to match your body, as the factory colors do change slightly over time.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Hi, Chris

How much do you charge for a painted rear valance shipped? Does it come with instruction? I am interested also.

Thanks

I bought mine directly through the parts dept at my dealership and had it painted out in Long Island. The valence was about $450, i think but I may be wrong and another $250 to paint it. I painted the black pieces on the valence red as well. I say it on the Zymol NSX and fell in love with the look of it... P.S leave the MESH part black. Very Hot!

JMO guys do not have it pre-painted. I ordered mine and gave my body shop guy the Berlina Black paint code and had him paint the bumper and valence and it did not match the rest of the car. So I had to pull it all off again and had him re-shoot it. I had to take my headlight covers in anyway to paint and he matched the color up with those. I finally got it all back together yesterday kind of a pain but most definatly worth it. I was charged the first time $300 for the paint and polish and he only charged me $150 the second time to do it live and learn I guess.

Last edited:
Back