• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where to buy (UK)?

Where's the best place to find NSXs for sale in the UK? There's always a few on Autotrader and none on findit.co.uk. Anywhere else?

Does anyone know any good importers? So far I've found New Era Imports and RCS International. Anyone had dealings with these two? I'm looking for something in the '91-'94 range, coupe, manual.

Cheers.

If you're not already, join the UK owners club, at www.nsxcb.co.uk.

There's a couple of people that have mailed in to say they are selling their cars.

I have found that imports are not any cheaper than proper UK ones.

There's always Honda dealers, but expect to pay full price for one there!

Be prepared for a wait, there's not many around, but there's also no need to rush in and buy the first one you do see.

I agree with the points that j14nsx has made, and I too have my reservations regarding imports. My biggest fear is that you can never verify the cars mileage or history, if its been in a smash, if it was owned by a leasing company etc. The other thing with jap cars, is that they seem to be very much in to modifications which may cause a problem here with lack of parts.
I bought my 1994 car from a main dealer, it has had one prior owner, guarranteed mileage, and in the 13months that I have owned it, its never had a fault. You get what you pay for - if you pay peanuts you will get monkeys!!!

Back