• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where to buy USA gasoline

I got this in an e-mail and I may switch where I buy my gas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where to buy USA gasoline, PLEASE DON'T SUPPORT OUR ENEMIES

WHERE TO BUY YOUR USA-GAS, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW. READ ON--

Gas rationing worked even though we grumbled about it.
It might even be good for us!

The Saudis are boycotting American goods.

We should return the favor.

An interesting thought is to boycott their GAS.
Every time you fill up the car, you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia Just buy from gas companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill-up the tank, I am sending my money to people who are trying to kill me, my family, and my friends.

I thought it might be interesting for you to know which oil companies are the best to buy gas from and which major companies import Middle Eastern oil.

These companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell.......................... 205,742,000 barrels
Chevron/Texaco..........144,332,000 barrels
Exxon /Mobil...............130,082,000 barrels
Marathon/Speedway...117,740,000 barrels
Amoco..........................62,231,000 barrels

Citgo Gas comes from South America, from a Dictator who hates Americans.

Do the math at $30/barrel, these imports amount to over $18 BILLION! (Oil is now $90-$95 a barrel)

Here are some large companies that
DO NOT
import Middle Eastern oil:

Sunoco.................. 0 barrels**
Conoco................ 0 barrels
Sinclair................ 0 barrels
BP/Phillips........... 0 barrels
Hess................... 0 barrels
ARC0. ................ 0 barrels
Also: Pilot, Flying J, Love's, RaceTrac, Valero

** My Choice as well as NASCARS!

All of this information is available from the Department of Energy and each is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.

But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas buyers. It's really simple to do.

Now, don't wimp out at this point.... keep reading and I'll
explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!

I'm sending this note to about thirty people.

If each of you send it to at least ten more (30 x 10 = 300)... and
those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000) .... and
so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers !!!

If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten
friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted!

If it goes one level further, you guessed it ..... THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE!!!

Again, all you have to do is send this to

10 people. How long would all that take?

If each of us sends this e-mail out to ten more people within one day, all 300 MILLION people could conceivably be contacted within the next eight days!

Got an email like this a couple years back when prices first went up. Its not about who we buy from, its about how much we buy. Because even if we stop, other countries will continue to buy as stated on the snopes site.

There's another email that also circulates and it has to do with the "gas out" theory to which it tells people to not buy gas on a ceratin date to stick it to the greedy oil companies. The problem with this theory is we buy the same gas the very next day. Basically all you have done in sticking it to the man was delay the money they made from you for one day. So again its not about when we buy, its how much. Even if the US somehow said no more to oil and gas, the rest of the world is starting to take hits on the oil crack pipe (India / China) and they will keep the price up because the demand will be up.

Perhaps it's just me but I have a real problem with things like this. I lived and worked in the Middle East for a number of years. I worked for ADIC, the Arab Development Investment Corporation, the largest private investment company in the world. Same group that wanted to do the U.S. port deal. Some of the nicest and most hospitiable people I've ever met were people in the Middle East. I never felt uncomfortable nor threatened in the Middle East. Please keep in mind, I've lived and worked in Asia, Latin America, Europe, Northern Africa, and the Middle East and traveled a lot in Russia.

People in the Middle East by most parts extremely pro-American. I guess we all know the largest Naval base outside the U.S. is in the U.A.E. But unfortunately our media paints those people from that part of the world as feeling nothing but wanting to kill us. The women are all dressed in black, can only see their eyes, the men burn our flag, etc., etc.

I remember being with some Middle-Eastern friends one evening in Cairo. We were getting on an elevator to go to the top floor of this hotel to have dinner at the restaurant. As we got into the elevator, there was a Middle-Eastern couple already there, and keep in mind I do not look Middle Eastern. We rode to the top of the building and no one was talking. When we reached the top of the building and were getting off the elevator, the guy that was already in the elevator with his wife said, "God bless America." I ask my friends what that was about and they told me he was a Kuwati.

I was on a plane from Cairo to Damascus, Syria one day. I was the only Westerner on the flight. Shortly after takeoff a man came back to where I was sitting. He asked, "Are you British or an American?" I told him I was an American. He sat down, asked me where I was going and when I told him he said he lived in Damascus. He then asked me if I would like to come to his house one evenings for dinner and meet his family. He told me it would give him great pleasure for me to meet his family. Middle Easterners are EXTREMELY family oriented.

You might also be interested to know the females in my office in Abu Dhabi, the U.A.E. wore short skirts, sleveless blouses, etc. It could have been Miami Beach.

Look at what's going on in Dubai. Another part of the U.A.E.

I'll stop now. I guess my point is that it saddens me to have a wonderful group of people tainted by a group of nuts. It's almost like other cultures looking at us and feeling we're all neo-Natzies.

Sorry.

Perhaps it's just me but I have a real problem with things like this. I lived and worked in the Middle East for a number of years. I worked for ADIC, the Arab Development Investment Corporation, the largest private investment company in the world. Same group that wanted to do the U.S. port deal. Some of the nicest and most hospitiable people I've ever met were people in the Middle East. I never felt uncomfortable nor threatened in the Middle East. Please keep in mind, I've lived and worked in Asia, Latin America, Europe, Northern Africa, and the Middle East and traveled a lot in Russia.

People in the Middle East by most parts extremely pro-American. I guess we all know the largest Naval base outside the U.S. is in the U.A.E. But unfortunately our media paints those people from that part of the world as feeling nothing but wanting to kill us. The women are all dressed in black, can only see their eyes, the men burn our flag, etc., etc.

I remember being with some Middle-Eastern friends one evening in Cairo. We were getting on an elevator to go to the top floor of this hotel to have dinner at the restaurant. As we got into the elevator, there was a Middle-Eastern couple already there, and keep in mind I do not look Middle Eastern. We rode to the top of the building and no one was talking. When we reached the top of the building and were getting off the elevator, the guy that was already in the elevator with his wife said, "God bless America." I ask my friends what that was about and they told me he was a Kuwati.

I was on a plane from Cairo to Damascus, Syria one day. I was the only Westerner on the flight. Shortly after takeoff a man came back to where I was sitting. He asked, "Are you British or an American?" I told him I was an American. He sat down, asked me where I was going and when I told him he said he lived in Damascus. He then asked me if I would like to come to his house one evenings for dinner and meet his family. He told me it would give him great pleasure for me to meet his family. Middle Easterners are EXTREMELY family oriented.

You might also be interested to know the females in my office in Abu Dhabi, the U.A.E. wore short skirts, sleveless blouses, etc. It could have been Miami Beach.

Look at what's going on in Dubai. Another part of the U.A.E.

I'll stop now. I guess my point is that it saddens me to have a wonderful group of people tainted by a group of nuts. It's almost like other cultures looking at us and feeling we're all neo-Natzies.

Sorry.

--Doug Trigg for President--

Who's with me????

Did'nt citgo change its' name to valero after psycho yay....I mean Chavez called Bush "the Devil"???:confused: :tongue:

--Doug Trigg for President--

Who's with me????

Thanks butt head. You can have top billing . I would prefer to be V.P. That way I don't have to do anything.:biggrin:

Thanks Pal.

Doug

Thanks butt head. You can have top billing . I would prefer to be V.P. That way I don't have to do anything.:biggrin:

Thanks Pal.

Doug

V.P. huh? Ok, but just don't shoot your friends while hunting. You'll never hear the end of it.

Craig,

I've told you that you're a butt head as well.:biggrin:

quote"Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill-up the tank, I am sending my money to people who are trying to kill me, my family, and my friends. "

i am 100% NOT one of the people who think america should just run away from iraq becaus nobodys trying to actualy harm us, but that statement from the email is so wrong, but then again it was probably written by a 14 year old on myspace that wanted to start a chain letter, this one like all of the other chain letters are moronic.

and dubai, wow dubai is coming out big! nothing but a ballers paradise:eek:

We have a gas station in town that is literally called "Terror Free Gas"... its like 5 cents more a gallon but apparently its "Terror Free"...

We have a gas station in town that is literally called "Terror Free Gas"... its like 5 cents more a gallon but apparently its "Terror Free"...

There's no such thing. If it's not terror on the streets of Baghdad, it's terror in the boardrooms of America.

If you really want to go terror-free, ride a bicycle.

Lol I think DeCaprio may do a second movie called Blood Gallon!:biggrin:

Back