• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where to get recall letter?

HKF

Registered Member
Hello, I'm looking to get my first NSX (coming from a 997), most likely from US as its impossible to find a '97-01 in Canada. I did a search on Prime but did not find any recent info on this. What is the latest method to get a recall letter? Older posts from 2006 suggest that a printout from the Acura website is sufficient. Not sure if that's the case now.

Thank you.

US dealership can help. Don't give up when the first one says we can't help you... keep trying others.

What I did was I signed up on Acura owners site. Once you have the VIN, you can check for any recalls. A printout of that page was all I needed as documentation.

Charles, can I ask when you imported your car? I'd rather do a screen print then call dealers. Thanks.

What I did was I signed up on Acura owners site. Once you have the VIN, you can check for any recalls. A printout of that page was all I needed as documentation.

X2. I did the same when I imported my S2000.

x3... Go to http://owners.acura.com/ and register the VIN then print out the page(s) clearing it. I also did have an Acura Dealer type out a letter on official Acura/Honda letter head just in case they didn't accept the printouts from the website.

Back