• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where's has NSX MODIFIED's shop gone?

I called NSX MODIFIED to make an appointment, however the number was disconnected. Therefore I drove by and the neighboring shop said Larry had moved or shut down. Does anyone know where they went. I heard they are the best in Orange County. Any alternatives?
Ryan

they're in huntington beach on gothard.
is that where you went?

Thanks for the quick reply. I went to 17222 Gothard Street in HB. No one was there and there phone is disconnected. I don't know where they went?

hmm... i don't know the exact address. they're about 1/4 mile south of warner on gothard. they're in an automotive complex tucked away in the northeast corner. does that sound right? i was just there last week. the best time to stop by is after 5pm.

JSecrest,
What do you mean by check out the warnings in the vendor forum? Is there something wrong with NSX Modified? I'm new to this site and I'm new to owning an NSX.
Regards,
Ryan

I believe he is pointing you to <a href="http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum13/HTML/000340.html">this - click here</a>

Thanks for the info. It sounds like I might want to stay away from this operation. I'm not sure if this is an isolated incidence or not, but I don't care to find out. Does anyone know of a competent mechanic in Orange County, CA. to service NSX's and install mod's?
Thanks,
Ryan

Just another option...There currently putting in complete Comptech system, went bye yesterday and they had the headers and springs on rear done. Supercharger and some other things are next. cheers
smile.gif

Originally posted by ryneen:
I called NSX MODIFIED to make an appointment, however the number was disconnected. Therefore I drove by and the neighboring shop said Larry had moved or shut down. Does anyone know where they went. I heard they are the best in Orange County. Any alternatives?
Ryan

He is there I think you went to the wrong place. I just talk to him .

Just a little heads up...

I had work done on my X last night at Modified. Larry is moving his shop (not final, but more than likely) to Costa Mesa. Harbor Blvd exit off the 405 fwy. In the vicinity of Car Gallerie? (don't know where exactly this is). He says if he decides to make the move, his last day is Monday nite.

I think he's going to do it because the shop was mostly cleared out last night.

I just found out that he close the shop and that he is not there no more so don't try to find him. The last thing a herd was that he was cleaning out his stuff from his shop. I think I know were he is going to be at but I am only 80% sure were he is going to. If you guy are looking for him like I am shot me a E mail.

Back