• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which A-Pillar guages??

I just bought the SOS A-Pillar 2 guage pod, I am looking to find out what guages everyone is using, but just one thing. I dont have forced induction yet (it will be a year or two). If you were an NA NSX, what would you put in it? (water temp, oil pressure, fuel pressure, ect...)
Thanks
Brandon

nsx24 said:
If you were an NA NSX, what would you put in it? (water temp, oil pressure, fuel pressure, ect...)
The first two you mention are already part of the stock dashboard. :confused:

How about gauges for the blood pressure and heart rate of the driver? :D

How bout ya just be like some of the ricers down here and put a voltmeter and gas? ;)

I would say maybe A/F (cool looking gauge too!) and maybe a more accurate oil pressure gauge?

If you plan on running boost, why not just wire up a boost gauge now so that its almost plug and play when you get boosted?

The oil temp gauge would be ideal if you track the car. In addition, you can get a more accurate reading of oil pressure going to the main bearings by installing a gauge's sensor on the oil filter housing. The factory water temp gauge in my experience is pretty responsive to when water temp reaches critical temp. You may wish to consider multi function gauges like the SPA gauges that will maximize your real estate:

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/interior_performance_products/SPA_Design/dual_gauges/

regards,
-- Chris

If you plan on running boost, why not just wire up a boost gauge now so that its almost plug and play when you get boosted?

Which is what i'm doing, i have the greddy a pillar pod and apexi boost guage. Don't want to have to redo my interior twice ;)

Back