• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which car do you guys like better?

Here are two of the cars that I have tinted. The first one is my own car which is the NSX and it is tinted with 30% rear and 40% fronts. The Diablo is tinted with 20% all around, except for the windshield. It's not everyday that you see a Diablo, but to actually work on it to enhance its looks, I felt honored. I personally wouldn't spend $300K for any car. That's why I ended up with a NSX.
NSX.jpg

MVC00010.jpg

that's one of the best looking NSX's I've seen. Great wheels, great color and the window tint is just right.

Originally posted by gheba_nsx:
BTW, the photos are not scaled in the same proportion between the NSX and Lambo. The lambo is way bigger than teh NSX!

I don't know if I'd call two inches longer way bigger but 15 inches wider seems a lot!

I may have to come to you for some tint work,I've got a spa yellow that I think the yellow would look good with some tint,I also like your wheelsmine are the same Volk Racing AV3 you have,I'm in Napa CA. Doug

Hmmm, that's a hard choice.

But those wheels on the Diablo are pretty nasty.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

I would pick the Diablo, sell it, buy an NSX, and pocket the rest of the cash for a rainy day.

------------------
NA1 NSX-T
- Comptech Headers
- NA2 Brake Upgrade
- Eibach Springs
- Bilstein Shocks
- Zanardi F&R Sway Bar
- '02 OEM Wheels

Originally posted by RyRy210:
I would pick the Diablo, sell it, buy an NSX, and pocket the rest of the cash for

...a rainy day on which you feel like buying two more NSXs.
wink.gif

I'll take the diablo so i can trade it in for two NSXs and some money to burn!
Originally posted by Litespeeds:
Here are two of the cars that I have tinted. The first one is my own car which is the NSX and it is tinted with 30% rear and 40% fronts. The Diablo is tinted with 20% all around, except for the windshield. It's not everyday that you see a Diablo, but to actually work on it to enhance its looks, I felt honored. I personally wouldn't spend $300K for any car. That's why I ended up with a NSX.
NSX.jpg

MVC00010.jpg

i take the lambo anyday .....worth more and the ways those doors goes up ,,,...thats killer right there ... i wish someone can make my doors goes up ....

if i had the money to get a toy of that magnatude that would be the car n color ...but i read somewhere that in one year the cost of up keep on a diablo could exceed the cost of a new nsx.

Originally posted by NyC NsX:
...but i read somewhere that in one year the cost of up keep on a diablo could exceed the cost of a new nsx.

I don't think so. What does a Diablo cost, $400,000.00? I can't imagine any street car that you have to spend 22% of the purchase price in maintenance and upkeep every year.

Allan, can you cinfirm this?

p.s. The NSX has been my dream car for 10 years and 1 1/2 years ago I finally got one. I love everything about the car, but I would trade it for a Diablo in a heartbeat and never look back.

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Hello everyone here on NSX Prime. This will be my first post on this forum. For approximately one year I have been frequenting this site for information about the car we are so intrigued with.
I had the good fortune of seeing this Diablo being tinted, carbon fiber everything! By the way, hello “Litespeeds” this is Rey great job on the Diablo. I am still searching for my NSX. When I do find it…have the tint ready!

I would take the Diablo! LOL

If I had to keep and drive the car every nice day I would certainly take the NSX.

If I could resell the car than I think anyone would take the more valuable car, sell it and buy what he wants.

I don't know many true car nuts that have Diablo's, normally those are for the rich kids that want the most outragous car they can find. You know the type, the ones that never got any attention until they told everyone how much money they have.

Originally posted by Michigan NSX:
I don't think so. What does a Diablo cost, $400,000.00?

Not $400,000, that's to much. There may only be a handfull of super-rare diablos that come near that number. The pictured looks like its a 2000 diablo VT 6.0...it runs around $275,000 (new) and can get them for just around 210k or so used with under 5k miles. While the NSX will be my next car purchase, I will one day own a diablo! The car is just pure beauty. Diablo's getting to NSX type age even...a 91 diablo can go for under 100k now. If you can find one..
Right now i'd take the diablo and cash it out
smile.gif

Allan, an SV over 6.0 VT? not!!

------------------
jack of all trades, master of some.

[This message has been edited by true (edited 18 July 2002).]

I totally love the diablo 6.0! The car is gorgeous. I wonder if it is faster than the murcielago.. I haven't seen a direct comparison. I would certainly give the 6.0 a lot of thought before I spent that much for the new lambo.

My only other question is... How does the diablo handle tree limbs
smile.gif

------------------
1993 White NSX, 70K miles and running STRONG!

A black Countach has started to park in my buildings garage a level below me. It's pretty cool. Last time I saw a Diablo it was on South Beach and the guy had hired a dude to stand and guard it while he was in the club. Met Shaq that night too!

Back