• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which do you like better?

Of the Weaker Vtec cars.

Honda Prelude(SR-V) or Acura Integra(GS-R)

And also Im wondering has anyone owned one of these cars before they owned their NSX and how much better in performance does the NSX feel?

Also If you took a Integra or Prelude and souped it up to 270-290hp. Would it be as fast as a NSX?

------------------
7.62mm Catridge is just right!

Definitely prefer Prelude over the Integra. Iown a 93 Prelude VTec with K&N Induction etc...

I've also driven an NSX. NSX is ALOT faster and you'll feel it. You really can't compare the 2. I still doubt that Prelude with 280-290 HP will beat an NSX just because of the weight design and other technologies.

Originally posted by Ak47:
Of the Weaker Vtec cars.

Honda Prelude(SR-V) or Acura Integra(GS-R)

The Integra Type R over any Prelude or any other Integra.

And also Im wondering has anyone owned one of these cars before they owned their NSX

No, but I've bought and owned a GS-R and an Integra Type R since I got my NSX - does that count?

how much better in performance does the NSX feel?

Also If you took a Integra or Prelude and souped it up to 270-290hp. Would it be as fast as a NSX?

Even the ITR is not an NSX, not even remotely, no matter how you modify it. Don't kid yourself.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 31 July 2002).]

Back