• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which flywheels would you choose? New Fidanza or Used Jun?

I have access to both flywheels for approximately the same price. The Jun will be a bit more though & it will be used.

I never drop by clutch & actually have never dropped my clutch in my NSX, not even once.

So neither would be abused, just used to have good acceleration when merging on the highway. I want a new flywheel for responsiveness & especially to help with heel&toe downshifts.

Which would you choose?

*edit* I've done lots of searching but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a ton of feedback on the Fidanza flywheels. I did find out though, that they can be resurfaced.
I've seen different colors for the Fidanza, some seem to be purple branded by Dali Racing & others online are pictured as green. Is there a difference?

Last edited:
Why not go with the new one?

I had a Jun and it had lots of hotspots. I didn't know how to drive on it and it wasn't long before it started slipping. It took me quite a while to get started from a complete stop without stalling. The engagement zone was really unforgiving.

Why not go with the new one?

I had a Jun and it had lots of hotspots. I didn't know how to drive on it and it wasn't long before it started slipping. It took me quite a while to get started from a complete stop without stalling. The engagement zone was really unforgiving.

Thanks. Any comments people can make about Fidanza?

you want a new flywheel.I have no experience with fidenza, but the brand has been around for a while.I have had comptech and now sos.

The purple flywheel were problematic. Something not right in the machining. Hence why Dali never sold them on his site. Take my word for it.. stay away from those.

That's what I wanted to know. Thank You!

Dali Flywheel

The purple flywheel were problematic. Something not right in the machining. Hence why Dali never sold them on his site. Take my word for it.. stay away from those.

Do you recall what the problem was with those flywheels? I have a new one sitting around here somewhere.

Back