• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

which hid bulbs to us??

so I bought the HID kit from synergy they were the DDM slim kit. 55w 4500k

I have no idea what bulbs to use? I think they were 9006 but can't remember. has anyone else replaced these bulbs yet? where did you order from? doing modball rally next week and got a bad low beam.

The bulb size is going to be the same as factory. 9006 I believe.

Don't those have Lifetime warranty through Synergy? - I have the same kit

so I bought the HID kit from synergy they were the DDM slim kit. 55w 4500k

I have no idea what bulbs to use? I think they were 9006 but can't remember. has anyone else replaced these bulbs yet? where did you order from? doing modball rally next week and got a bad low beam.

Yes, low beams = 9006, high beams = 9005.

How long have you had your bulbs before it went bad?

I would keep trying Synergy. It was my understanding that the 55w kits had Lifetime warranty! Now, if he tells you to get lost, then that's another story.

Bulbs won't carry a lifetime warranty. And good luck on warranty replacement with them , not that it won't happen, but I don't know how many times you have to emphasize that you've swapped ballasts, bulbs, etc, before they finally admit to a failing part.

You will want to get 55w replacement bulbs...

I would keep trying Synergy. It was my understanding that the 55w kits had Lifetime warranty! Now, if he tells you to get lost, then that's another story.

My driver side ballast burn up on me last month too, I sent synergy pm but no reply. I wonder if he still around?

Back