• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which insurance company are you with?

I'm currently insured with Start Farm, but their policies are expensive and is only 6 months ($220 a month). I decided to shop around and Belaire Direct is pretty cheap ($130 a month). But to insure the NSX with full coverage, they require a safety test (again) AND an appraisal. No way am I getting the NSX out to do either in the middle of winter. Which insurance company are you with and how much are you paying?

I'm with ING Direct.

I would look into getting an appraisal an checking out customs wheels (only if you don't daily drive the car).

Last edited:
I am with USAA, but please DO NOT try to compare rates. What is your age versus mine? What is your driving history versus mine? What is your zip code versus mine? etc., etc., etc,... There have been tons of threads about this.

You get the picture...

Last edited:
Usaa

Usaa

USAA is only available for acitve/retired military and their dependents. So if you have that, your good to go and yeah, rates are awesome esp. if your fairly young.

Was with Farmers initially, GREAT deal. Went to State Farm when I went to Colorado, BEST DEAL of all. Came back to california, and went to Wawanesa, great deal also.

With State farm I was $47/month $200/deductible. Think I was 100/300? Lived in Colorado
Currently in California I pay ~$63/month $1k deductible. 50/100 wawanesa
At the same time I got the wawanesa quote, Farmers wanted $110/month

Was at the ages of 24-26 at the time. 1 speeding ticket.

Always full coverage

Last edited:
I am with ING.
~$600/year.
48years old, with no license issues.
I have used silver wheels, AVIVA in the past with classic cars.
I will need to get an appraisal next year.

Last edited:
Back