• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which turbo?

Hey guys... I need more power for my NSX. So the question: Which turbo will be the most compatible with the NSX? And reliable.... Or a supercharger for that matter... Do jackson racing produce superchargers for the NSX?

Supercar, if your NSX is an auto do not supercharge or turbocharge it. I know most of the NSX here in Brunei are auto. Mine is too.

Might I suggest a very quick visit to the search function. You can thank me later for arriving before Mr. Wolf or the Nazi.

Supercar said:
Hey guys... I need more power for my NSX. So the question: Which turbo will be the most compatible with the NSX? And reliable.... Or a supercharger for that matter... Do jackson racing produce superchargers for the NSX?

Jackson Racing does not make a SC for the NSX, but several for other Honda cars. There are several other SC and Turbo kits made for the NSX. It's what you want from your car really, needing more power can be an extra 100hp or 500hp.

John

Back