• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

white is right!

went out with a friend of mine to take some pictures. these shots were all taken at treasure island in SF.

kwannsx10.jpg

kwannsx.jpg

kwannsx2.jpg

kwannsx3.jpg

kwannsx4.jpg

kwannsx5.jpg

kwannsx6.jpg

kwannsx7.jpg

kwannsx9.jpg

kwannsx8.jpg

thanks for viewing!!

You are right, sir. First glance of the NSX with trees behind it reminds me of Miami Vice.

Nice shots! White GC-07 I guess?
Dot on the i would be a white interior.

Looks good. You need to fix that sagging side skirt. Do a search for the fix :)

Ditto. First thing I noticed was the WW sag. Beautiful car though, love the white on white.

Gotta love the white!! How did you get the lighting on the one with the rocks (5th pic)? Awesome pic. Don't fix the sagging, just replace with Vinny's or MH...much more aggressive look.

Awesome pics. Your NSX is very nice too.:biggrin:

Your car looks nice. I would do a better installation on the Wings West rear spats so that the tops in the back are straight instead of angled. I know that they are tough to install perfectly as I used to have them.

thanks guys for the comments.

the wings west skirts bother me. its the first thing i look at when i look at my car and it turns me off. i already had a bodyshop TRY and fix it. but that didnt work out too well.

im just considering buying another set of skirts instead.

but once again. thank you all for the comments. i've even thought about getting these wheels. (pic is photoshopped)

76047911ip3.jpg

Joey those rims would be awesome!

I too was going to comment on your sideskirts, starting to sag a bit? But knowing you and your love for cars/mods I know you'll make any car you own a beauty!

thanks guys for the comments.

the wings west skirts bother me. its the first thing i look at when i look at my car and it turns me off. i already had a bodyshop TRY and fix it. but that didnt work out too well.

im just considering buying another set of skirts instead.

but once again. thank you all for the comments. i've even thought about getting these wheels. (pic is photoshopped)

76047911ip3.jpg

Back