• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

White Targa with white TE37s 17/18

Looks great! I would take the Volk Racing stickers off the spokes to keep it an overall clean look that compliments the rest of your car. But that's just me...

Nimbus said:
Looks great! I would take the Volk Racing stickers off the spokes to keep it an overall clean look that compliments the rest of your car. But that's just me...
I agree with the recommendation. But the stickers are quite tough. I will try to use a hair dryer. Better yet, anyone knows the best way to remove the Volk/Rays stickers without damaging the white paint? Actually, my main concern is potential discoloration underneath the stickers.
Steve

Last edited:
that is very clean!
all the more reason for me to get volks when I get my NSX!

Nimbus said:

Try using "GOOP" I used it to removed the double sided tape that holds the balancing leads when I replaced my tires.

The white on white really is a nice touch. I'm definately going to get my 98 OEMs colored white. After a few days just let us know how hard they are to keep clean:) That is the only thing I'm worried about.

whiteNSXs said:
I agree with the recommendation. But the stickers are quite tough. I will try to use a hair dryer. Better yet, anyone knows the best way to remove the Volk/Rays stickers without damaging the white paint? Actually, my main concern is potential discoloration underneath the stickers.
Steve

Some Goo gone might work

Re: Re: White Targa with white TE37s 17/18

2slow2speed said:
Hi Steve,

Glad to see that you ended up getting the TE-37's ;)

Ken
And many thanks to Ken who came to my office one night with a pair of TE37s so that I could try them on the car to see if I liked them enough to buy my own set.
Steve

Looks awesome .. very clean. For those who are not members of image station you can use the maxima.org name:

maxima.org

password: maxima

Back