• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

White w/ Comptech SC, HRE 18/19, and what not!! 404 RWHP!!

(It may take some time for the pics to be loaded... but please be patient... it will be worth the wait)

Posting for Mnguyen... the car has pretty much every single modification available out there!! Simply amazing!! 404 RWHP!!! :eek:

fb8f4602.jpg

fb8f3f65.jpg

fb8f3d36.jpg

fb8f3c9c.jpg

Last edited:
More..

fb8f3c18.jpg

fb8f3b9b.jpg

fb8f3ac0.jpg

fb8f3a55.jpg

And more... :D

fb8f36d9.jpg

fb8f3441.jpg

fb8f3328.jpg

fb8f30f8.jpg

fb8f2fef.jpg

fb8f2edf.jpg

Go fast goodies!!

fb8f2b47.jpg

fb8f2a3a.jpg

Wow, looks great!! Would make Vanilla Ice proud!!
bravo.gif
j/k

Question, are the front wheel out beyond the fender? Is this b/c of the big brake kit?
And I like where the nitrous bottle is! I might do that!
nod.gif

Z

Last edited:
Wow !!
Love the white interior. How does he keep it clean ??
Like the power also. Í don't know the cars weight of course but 404 RWHP must be something like 460 FWHP. That makes for a better power to weight-ratio than a Diablo or Murcielago.

yes the wheel is sticking out a bit ......using h&r hub centric spacers .....it makes it look beefy !
i wear nothing but white when i drive the car
plus it gets detail every two weeks.......

Tiger,

Are you going to the Poker Rally? What about "White Lightning"?

Looks great! Does your hood close with that bottle in that postion? It looks like its to tall. Does it get hot next to the rad like that? What do you have in the trunk?
I love those brakes . What kind of Brembos are those?
Thanks Brian.

Love all the mods except for the offset on those beautiful rims. Beautiful everything else though. I hope to get my Monaco Blue there eventually. Interior mods are my next project.

Tan

AndyH said:
wow.......nice......
do u have a single tip exhaust or dual tip?
cuz i also want that same 02 valance ....someone said it won't fit with my dual tip exhaust

Andy,

One of his pics is the rear with a single tip exhaust.

Tan

yes 404 is when on the botttle..................
no the bottle is not to tall for the hood.....fit nicely under the hood.....no rattles............

RPM or 617 motorsport
ask for eddie
this is where i got my rims and supercharger install......

www.acsracing.com
74 industrial way
hanover ,ma 02339
ask for al or scott
this is where you can get anything done on your nsx and not worry about it ......nos kit ,,,supercharger ,,, custom turbo ...get your car dyno here too.. they are the best so far that i know .
plus they will treat you like family ! right next door is where i got my kit painted and put on ....competition show paint ...they are the best ....ask for peter .....17818717432. these guys are no joke! the best i know

a1 auto upholstery
ask for vatche 7818916611
custom interior ...........
he does the best work in town ......
also did work for most celtics players and patriots players

everything else is put on at my shop
brookline auto expert
6175668844 ask for trevor
they can do headers exhaust ,,,rings and pinions all the little stuff .....for a good price

car alarm
ask for nam
he install all my stereo stuff and alarm

i wanna thank mj at dali racing for his incredible services and goodies at unbeatable price !

Looking nice Minh!
These stuffs must cost lotta $$$$!!
I saw you the other day in ur shinny White NSX...!
I like ur rims very much but I'm now much stucked with my Mr2.
if you got some left over parts of MR2 I will be interested..!

btw Car Alarm is the one in Dorchester?

and Guys, A1 auto upholstery is very good, I've seen how the guys there worked on Minh's interior... A+++

MvM said:
Wow !!
Love the white interior. How does he keep it clean ??
Like the power also. Í don't know the cars weight of course but 404 RWHP must be something like 460 FWHP. That makes for a better power to weight-ratio than a Diablo or Murcielago.

you mean 460HP at the crank?

u just said 460 Front Wheel Horsepower :p

car is nice as hell. does the rims stick out of the fenders though? doens't it rub while cornering? :confused:

BEAUTIFUL car...just one thing: all that $$ on the car but no wide body?? :confused: oh well, its still beautiful!!!

One question though on the NOS set up: Isn't it always recommended and best for the bottle to be at about a 20-30 degree angle? Upright like that is bad for the pressure and everything.

THe radiator could be a bad thing as the bottle pressure may get too high.

Back